• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

22.5 WSM and Mavericj ET-732 just ordered

Tim Campbell

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Between a bonus from work and a request that all my Christmas gifts be Amazon gift cards, I was able to get both for only $8.55 out of pocket! Woo hoo! Now I need to save up for the I que

Last edited:
Nice......... That is an excellent smoker package. I dont know what the pork prices are by you but twin packs of butts are going on sale at my favorite meat market for 1.09 a lb. I hope you can score some great meats to break it in. Wsm's never dissapoint!

Nice! I saved up on Home Depot certificates and bought my WSM 22.5" today and they're back ordered till January. Come to think of it I should've gone your route. I also am now saving up for the IQ so best of luck from me

Get the large grommets from bandit. Very easy to install and you can slide those probes right into the smoker without having to crimp the wires on the lid lip.

I just broke mine in last weekend with 2 slabs if spares and a huge chicken - I couldn't be happier, except for having to clean the massive water pan (that's for another thread) Awsome combo.

I'm looking for grommets right now too.

Congrats on the WSM Tim.
I just got mine this year too, love it!!

Scooter - One way to help ease the pain of cleaning that pan, is to line it with a couple layers of aluminum foil. When you're finished smoking, pour out the water, and peel out the foil into a trash bag.

Okay, I have checked a lot of the grommets. I would prefer to NOT drill holes into the WSM. some of the BBQ guru links do not work. What do you suggest for the ET-732 that does NOT require drilling.

also...if you wanted to, you could drill holes in the door. Seems less invasive than drilling through the porcelin coating.

Or else you can run the cords thru the exhaust holes in the lid but them everytime you take the lid off to do something you have to mess with them again...............

Back