• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Costco CAB Prime brisket--SoCal brethren step in..

Whole Briskets NJ

Sux here for us in NJ we only have brisket flats in our costco..i dont know where can i get a whole brisket like that?and for that $2.69
Try Resturant Depot, they have CAB Packers, in NJ.

Arleta Heights

Pacoima finally has packers? Nice!!!!!

It is not Pacoima it's Arleta Heights ( Socal Joke. they rename parts of a city to make it seem more upscale) and we picked up two prime brisket there on Friday. 2.69 a pound:wacko:

It is not Pacoima it's Arleta Heights ( Socal Joke. they rename parts of a city to make it seem more upscale) and we picked up two prime brisket there on Friday. 2.69 a pound:wacko:

Pacoima? Makig it seem Upscale??? :laugh: They sure farked up. Shouldve left it Arleta Heights but what do I know Im a young'n and never even heard of Arleta Heights. Arleta yes but not Arleta Heights.

Regardless, glad you scored the primesm

Our Marina del Rey won't get them. I asked a meat guy and they said they just don't order them. Looks like the same buyer for the one off Rosecrans too.
But I always stop for a quick look incase somebody changes it up

Guys... FYI I found some prime brisket in Wilmington/Long Beach area for 2.99/lb. they said they're Angus. Called City Foods Wholesale

GUC0tSn.jpg

Wj8jNnB.jpg

Just saw Prime packers at Costco in San Bernardino this week... hopefully they keep them for a while, as no room in the freezer and just made a brisket recently

Costcoprimebrisket2.jpg

Costcoprimebrisket.jpg

Sweet!! Prime CAB packers are now available anytime in my area.

Just got me one today from Burbank, put it in the freezer till im ready. Ive never cooked a brisket. :shocked:

Just got me one today from Burbank, put it in the freezer till im ready. Ive never cooked a brisket. :shocked:

Awesome! I was in Burbank last week and they had none but I never bothered to ask since I didnt need one. Plenty at the Pacoima store though.

Anyway, which cooker is it going on? The WFO?:grin:

Awesome! I was in Burbank last week and they had none but I never bothered to ask since I didnt need one. Plenty at the Pacoima store though.

Anyway, which cooker is it going on? The WFO?:grin:

Not sure yet, but most likely yes the WFO, maybe on the 3rd day of firing so the temp is about 250s. Question is butcher paper or just naked.

Our Marina del Rey won't get them. I asked a meat guy and they said they just don't order them. Looks like the same buyer for the one off Rosecrans too.
But I always stop for a quick look incase somebody changes it up

Yup. None at the Marina del Rey one this week. I look every time I go there but they never have 'em.

Back