Open letter to the Brethren from Merl

making Butcher Paper the official KCBS garnish.:icon_smil
And should it come to pass, then within a matter of months (if not weeks) judges would be seeing insanely artistic three-dimensional butcher-paper origami layouts involving hours of labor that would make lettuce and parsley seem like the "good old days".
crylaugh.gif

you are so right. lol I would of course have to have purple butcher paper due to my Funky Theme.... hey whats that purple kale like stuff they have as a garnish?

How far would the judges throw you if you used that? Who's willing to try?? LOL

And should it come to pass, then within a matter of months (if not weeks) judges would be seeing insanely artistic three-dimensional butcher-paper origami layouts involving hours of labor that would make lettuce and parsley seem like the "good old days".
crylaugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
crylaugh.gif

thats funny, i was thinking the same thing when i was answering that post.

Read the minutes in the Bullsheet and see which bd members brought up matters you agreed with. See how they voted.

Next month election questionnaires will be printed with candidates positions stated on matters they believe of importance.

Go back and look at old post, see what they said before they were running for office.

I think just use basic common sense and the answer will be revealed to you.

Thanks for asking.
Merl

Thank you for making the obvious clear to me Merl. You just helped me make my decision to renew. You'll get my vote.

Last edited:
Beautiful!!!

Wow purple makes the weasel when the weasel go pop. Beautiful... no wonder they only let you use green. Has to be green or people only use green cuz nobody ever used anything different?

Hold it! Don't answer... this thread is about the KCBS. We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress.

Merl you and your wife have always been a great asset to the KCBS. Three years ago we let our membership expire and have no intention of renewing it unless there is some major changes. There have been changes but not the changes that we are hoping for. By paying my dues i feel Iam agreeing with instead of disagreeing with the way things are. So we agree not to pay our dues. If in the future things become something that we can support instead of criticize then we will again become members. I believe that there needs to be local organizations that address local issues instead of the national approach which makes more money for the FOR PROFIT KCBS. When they lost there not for profit status things seemed to go down hill just my opinion

Back