Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Grillin & Chillin BBQ Cookoff Owensboro, KY 9/26 & 27, 2008

Sidw

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
We plan to get there sometime early on Thursday. Who else is planning on this one?

We will be there but as of right now I couldnt guess on arrival time. I think Drew has a football game on Thursday. Shigs is bringing me beer this time! See you soon Sid. Glad your Mom is OK!

Phillip, we do know what we are bringing to the potluck.

We'll be there Thursday mid afternoon o'clock central daylight time.

We will be there Thursday evening. Has anyone received a confirmation e-mail or a list of the teams that are signed up yet? We have not received anything. Are they having a potluck meal on Friday evening? Hope to meet some more Brethren there.

Ottie

The Flying Burritos

We will be there Thursday evening. Has anyone received a confirmation e-mail or a list of the teams that are signed up yet? We have not received anything. Are they having a potluck meal on Friday evening? Hope to meet some more Brethren there.

Ottie

The Flying Burritos

I got an e-mail from Terry this week. He said he has had about 43 teams express interest. Not sure how many have actually paid yet.
He did say they were planning a potluck meal on Friday evening.

I got an e-mail from Terry this week. He said he has had about 43 teams express interest. Not sure how many have actually paid yet.
He did say they were planning a potluck meal on Friday evening.

Of the 43 that have 'expressed interest', did he happen to mention if any of them had a better chance of winning than others? :wink:

Jim,

He said you just need to bring beer for the reps on Thursday and Saturday nights and leave the cooking to others!!! :biggrin:

Jim,

He said you just need to bring beer for the reps on Thursday and Saturday nights and leave the cooking to others!!! :biggrin:

Are you sure he wasn't talking about Rhino?

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up. You know we will have beer for you and Kathy. Do you want us to bring some Frambois too?

Of the 43 that have 'expressed interest', did he happen to mention if any of them had a better chance of winning than others? :wink:

Well I would hope they already know who is going to win - think about it - this is Ky.
icon10.gif

Ov1.....glad to see ya on this site.....hope to cross paths again soon.....

I guess this thread slowly died on the vine.

Has anybody heard any more about the comp? Seems like they had close to 50 teams last year.

I talked to Terry acouple of nights ago and they are right at the 50 teams again this year. It goes to show that hard work really pays off. Plus, it helps to be at a GREAT location and be VERY team friendly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday.

Phillip

I talked to Terry acouple of nights ago and they are right at the 50 teams again this year. It goes to show that hard work really pays off. Plus, it helps to be at a GREAT location and be VERY team friendly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday.

Phillip

Thanks; That is great to hear. It is one of our favorite comps. As you said - Great location & very team friendly.

Looking forward to seeing you guys on Thursday.

Back