• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Tablecloth Holddowns

kwas68

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I use plastic tablecloths on a roll that you can get from GFS with a 6' plastic table. These tables tend to have a thick edge where standard tablecloth clips do not fit. Tape is always messy and it doesn't always stick to the plastic. Is there something that you guys use that works?

Your help would be appreciated.

Can you get the tablecloth roll from anywhere other than a food service provider?

we use the tablecloth rolls and loops of duct tape, 2 at each end and 3 on each side, they don't move unless I want 'em to. Looping the duct tape and sticking to the table, then just roll the tablecloth into place, press once, and done

I've used the 2 inch spring clamps to hold both my tablecloth down and a 42gal trash bag to my table, fully loaded.

Inexpensive and sturdy.

spray bottle of water, mist the table then roll our the plastic table cloth - FREE

Or spend a few bucks and get a few packages of these clips:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Camco-44003-Tablecloth-Clamp-pack/dp/B000BUQOFE/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hg_20"]Camco 44003 Tablecloth Clamp - 4 pack (Red) : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

I've been using these for a few years and they fit all my Lifetime tables.

The stainless steel ones like Coughlan's or Coleman were too small and made for park picnic tables.

I just find stuff to place around the corners to hold down the plastic . . .

Have you seen the table cloths used by Mike and Teresa Lake, at the Sam's Club events...

Fitted with elastic corners... Better than sliced brisket... Way cool

I believe that Troy Black procures these great table cloths for their use...

Use clear packing tape to tape across the bottom from side to side.

Back