Moocow make it take it drum class

Looks like the class will be Saturday April 9 2011. Have several who have paid and about 6 more who say they are really interested. Its looking good so far.

It is a great idea Vern!

A couple years ago I attended a BBQ class and brought extra drums for others to cook on. Offered a demo on how I built them, cooked brisket, butts and spatchcock chicken and then had drawing for one of them.

$175 for an awesome cooker is a deal!

Thats a fantastic idea!! I'm to far, but for $175 You get a great smoker you build yourself, learn how to smoke if you don't already, hangout and make friends with people that have the same interests. What a day that should be!!!!!!!!

Cool idea, Shane! I'd be there if I was still going to be in town. Feb 1 move date is coming up quickly.

Great idea, the price is a steal for the benefit they are gonna receive. Hope you have a sell out, keep spreading the love of Que! :eusa_clap

Shane,

I'm a friend of Funny Farm BBQ, who turned me on to your MooCow Make It Take It UDS on April 9th. If space is still available, please sign me up.

Thank you,

Shane,

I'm a friend of Funny Farm BBQ, who turned me on to your MooCow Make It Take It UDS on April 9th. If space is still available, please sign me up.

Thank you,
Will do, will contact you after the Holiday.

May need to make a date change to March 26. Here is a flier we made up if you want to check it out. It is also available on our website and facebook page.

Attachments

• NfDHfx.jpg
    NfDHfx.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 251
Is your class full yet?
Not yet, we have 3 signed up and paid and 4 others who have asked to be on the list. Who ever pays first gets in, I know its a ways out for people to commit. We will have the class with a minimum of 6 and don't think we will have a problem getting there.

The class will be March 26th 2011 at 9:00am
Please make a $75 deposit to hold your spot, the remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the class (March 11)
Use the e-mail address on my website to make a paypal payment or contact me to make other arangments.

The money has been sent!

Funny Farm BBQ, you have sent $75.00 USD to Shane Petzold.

3484-16283-2054-37
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'd be in line for that one.
Every good Plowboy needs a plow disc cooker! If you develop a Mexican fajita rub you could sponser the disc cooker class too.

For those of you that are fans of the Plowboys rubs, you will be excited to know that everybody in the class will be taking some home with them! That's reason enough to take the class, Just ask Todd!:p

Great idea Shane, but bad timing for me (IndyCar @ St. Pete); however, my son got us a disc for Christmas after seeing yours in action at the Bash, so hopefully I can make it to that class! I already know how to ruin potato cakes on one!

PS - I think brother Moocow is being a bit modest when he says "lower than average Brethren" whatever - he knows comp cooking and I'd go just to shig his brain for a few pointers if I could make it!

Back