hey brother tell me where the next event is Im thinking about comming

The next Brethren Bash is in Norco on May 9, 10 and 11.

The next BBQ competition is Wishland April 18th & 19th of which I will be the Grand Champion of!

The next Brethren Bash is in Norco on May 9, 10 and 11.

The next BBQ competition is Wishland April 18th & 19th of which I will be the Grand Champion of!

Every man has to have a dream, no matter how far-fetched it may be...

Went in RD to see if they had anymore of the .79/lb corned beef packers. Many cases left..Scored 4 more, I will state right now I like getting 52 lbs of meat for $41

Need dedicated freezer for bargin meat!

Can you get me one of those packers? Don't know if you have room in your freezer though. Let me know. Thanks

I am in, let me know what I should bring, will get there on Sat. Not sure yet if GF is coming with me or not.

do not forget to send out the address and directions. I can get lost driving home from work on a bad day.

Reminds me of the old English/literature joke:
College Freshman: Hey, can you tell me where the library's at?
Senior Lit. Major: Never end a sentence with a preposition.
College Freshman: Okay. Can you tell me where the library's at, a$$hole?

I'll be there to help everyone with their English, but I'm not going to embarrass myself by bringing food. I'll kick into Neil or Miller's grocery bill and bring some drinks. Umkay?

wont be able to make this one. stagecoach is the 1st week of may, and the last weekend of may Ill be hanging with my buddys in Anthrax as they open for Iron Maiden at irvine ampitheater last weeknd of may.

Metal comes before bbq anyday of the week.

Not!
Gonna wear your leather?
x1pgliP38XxBL0fNqAM6nTtgRmqvDOnpbp3omrqQdxRl8ffc6eCpGUNp3EihjpESu7sWr9uWe6WkqI3niTmrKp9HEDgChktUdKEGWk4obk5jQ6M0ybzRh7bfS61sTQSQVLeuAki7Y_33Gx43y72g4RTulSObGYCcXZ1

:biggrin:

wont be able to make this one. stagecoach is the 1st week of may, and the last weekend of may Ill be hanging with my buddys in Anthrax as they open for Iron Maiden at irvine ampitheater last weeknd of may.

I didnt realize the Amp was still open. I had heard they did or were closing it down to sell the land to build condos. I really miss the old metal/KNAC days, speed metal, mosh pits ahhh the good times...

Pat that picture is scary but funny NTTATWWT :twisted:

Not sure if I can make this or not hence my silence. Not that anyone gives a fark...:mrgreen:

I didnt realize the Amp was still open. I had heard they did or were closing it down to sell the land to build condos. I really miss the old metal/KNAC days, speed metal, mosh pits ahhh the good times...

Pat that picture is scary but funny NTTATWWT :twisted:

Not sure if I can make this or not hence my silence. Not that anyone gives a fark...:mrgreen:

We give a fark. We also know that you and Single Fin are a lot alike. If you show up we are shocked but tickled pink.

Throw your excuse out there I will come up with a pic for both you and Single Fin. Maybe I will wait until Country backs out and make it a threesome. :biggrin:

We give a fark. We also know that you and Single Fin are a lot alike. If you show up we are shocked but tickled pink.
LMAO, thanks for the love man.

Throw your excuse out there I will come up with a pic for both you and Single Fin. Maybe I will wait until Country backs out and make it a threesome. :biggrin:
No excuse yet but give me time, I still have four weeks:lol:

I just realized Sunday is mothers day so it looks like I will only be there Saturday regardless. My wife is 7-months pregnant and between Mothers day and her hormones, I am not gonna stir up anything there. No need to stoke the fire ya know.

NAw man. Just do like us and leave early on Sunday and show up with a gift. You'll be safe.

Back