Brisket, Butts and a friggin MESS!!!!

Since we are reviving classic threads today, some new members need to read the OP and #11 on this thread.

This still makes me laugh every time.

Thanks for pulling this up! I never herd this before and all I can say is I'm so glad it was not me.:grin:

I don't have the time to read the whole thread so can anyone answer this question?

Did the meat get cooked?

Perfect week to pull up this thread!

Durn, ya we me a farken' monitor an keyboard with that one
coffeescreen.gif

I needed that gut buster....BWAHAHAHAHA

Only thing missing is some random person with fireworks for no apparent reason or one of your kids to treat it like a slip in slide!

Just a little bumpski for the newbies...:thumb:

Everyone can use a laugh every now and then!

Sorry, Poobah...we're laughing with you.

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident, but I'm reading this at work and I'm laughing so hard.

Thanks for the laugh! I think I could have literally ROFL!:laugh:

yeah yeah yeah.. have your fun.. i found mariande under my fridge a few years later when we redid the kitchen...

the dogs long gone now, but we still refer to him as 'the marinaded dog'.... this was definatly classic evening.. almost as good as when the birds were flying around the house that snuck in in the ducks box..... gotta find that thread too..

This is the third time I have read this classic, and it is still a gut buster and morale booster for anyone down in the dumps. Thanks Pat for the bump!

Omar

LMAO !! Man I haven't read anything that funny in a long time. Glad I'm not the only one that has days like that..

:heh:I hate to laugh at some else's expense but I was watchin that movie play out in my head as I read it. At some point we have all been there at some degree one time or another and if you haven't your day is commin.

Back