Dinner Impossible. Had to order Chinese Delivery. Pr0n

CharredApron

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I started out to make a little Sausage and Peppers this afternoon. So I set up the Kamado for indirect and put on some Italian Hot Sausage and 1/2 a Green, red, and Yellow Sweet Pepper.

Things started smoking along great.

Pulled it all off and got ready for round 2. Sliced up the snags...

End of story.

Wife came home late and wanted Chinese Food. What would you do.....?
Thank God, I love Chinese. Egg Foo Young, to the rescue. Yippie.

Stay tuned the finale is yet to come......Thanks for lookin'
Jed:clap:

I would have eaten the sausages and peppers and the Chinese food. :biggrin1:
Bob, everything is just hanging out in the walk-in. Added the pasta, sauce, and mozzarella cheese on top. Put it back on the smoker and tomorrow I will post the results! Thanks for lookin, and I'll keep cookin'
Jed

Bob, everything is just hanging out in the walk-in. Added the pasta, sauce, and mozzarella cheese on top. Put it back on the smoker and tomorrow I will post the results! Thanks for lookin, and I'll keep cookin'
Jed

Good idea. Tomorrow's dinner is half done already. Less work to finish it up.

I don't do Chinese Food:puke: I guess this is where I can see why I'm Happily divorced. Blu is in the kitchen making sausage & Peppers In walks SWTSMBO: "I want Chinese tonight. Blu: "That's nice we are having Sausage & Peppers here!" "You want Chinese go get you some."

Lemme get dis straight over heah:

You waz making salsiccia con peperoni alla griglia, and da wife wanted chinese?

What youse should done is dis:

Cut up some onions and broccoli and threw the whole shebang in a bowl with some teriyaki sauce.

Bam! Sausage Chow Mein, baby! Eat up!

I would have eaten the Chinese, with a side order of sausage and peppers...

If nothing else... I CERTAINLY would have engaged in a little quality control testing when I took the sausages off the grill

Back