2012 Oakridge BBQ Sponsorship Program

Reminder... the application deadline is TONIGHT at Midnight... :thumb:

Mike, when you have a sec. Can you confirm you got mine? Pm, email, here, whatever is easy.

Yes, Fingers crossed for sure
If we are lucky enough to get picked, do the sponsored teams get Oak Ridge Banners to fly at the comps?

Yes, Fingers crossed for sure
If we are lucky enough to get picked, do the sponsored teams get Oak Ridge Banners to fly at the comps?

thanks everyone! and yes, all new team members will get 2'x3' banners to hang...

6858237155_33f9d23883_b.jpg

Even if you dont get picked, Mike makes some amazing rubs, give them a try, the secret weapon is killer on chicken and pork, the santa maria rocks steaks and chops and the death dust will shrink your sphincter! its hella good!

thank you so much for the oppurtunity to represent oakridge bbq. gonna see what we can do this weekend in tampa for the sams club series.

Thanks to everyone for your applications. We had a record number this year (almost 50 applicants)! Sorry I'm so late getting this out. With the high number of applicants, the selection process took much longer than I had anticipated. Our intention this year was to add around 10-15 new teams to the roster. As you can imagine with almost 50 applicants, this made the selection process very competitive. We wish we had room for everyone! We also hope that if you've used Oakridge BBQ rubs previously you'll continue to use them as we also value all of our customers a great deal!

A full Team Roster will be published soon.

Thanks again, everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for your applications. We had a record number this year (almost 50 applicants)! Sorry I'm so late getting this out. With the high number of applicants, the selection process took much longer than I had anticipated. Our intention this year was to add around 10-15 new teams to the roster. As you can imagine with almost 50 applicants, this made the selection process very competitive. We wish we had room for everyone! We also hope that if you've used Oakridge BBQ rubs previously you'll continue to use them as we also value all of our customers a great deal!

A full Team Roster will be published as soon.

Thanks again, everyone!

I was just looking for that roster...:becky:

Congrats to all teams selected!

Back