View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #47
Rib Rub
Take a breath!

Name/Nickname : Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo-Dave View Post
I was loading a bag of pellets in my pellet cooker that was already hot, all I heard was the pellets going into the hopper, suddenly I felt something hitting my feet, I had touched the corner of the bag to the hot grill, and a big hole opened up spilling the pellets out which I did not notice because of the sound from the pellets I was putting in the hopper. Like I said sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, although I admit there were a few swear words mixed in under my breath.
Dave
You outta look into those Kingsford buckets. They are tall and slender and have a lid. I have not got one yet, but seen them at HD last weekend, also seen them on a video for storing pellets. I am going to get a few of them soon. Be nice to label up pellets and store them in a good solid container, not to mention they are the perfect size to drop the pellets into from the pellet dump, (Grills that apply)

Kingsford Kaddy
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...waAv-PEALw_wcB

Anyway, getting ready to drop a few tasty burgers on the pellet. Got it out there getting it up to temp. Just spent an hour cleaning it. Thing was a mess. Found a new use for the shop vac!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_a1d.jpg (72.9 KB, 959 views)

Last edited by Rib Rub; 04-13-2018 at 05:55 PM..
Rib Rub is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->