dwaejibulgogi(Korean Spicy Pork)

Theboz1419

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
pork belly in a Korean marinate and then bbq. I also made some Ssamjang, a spicy condiment.

Marinade
½ cup of crushed pear
¼ cup onion purée
4 cloves of minced garlic
½ ts of minced ginger
1 chopped green onion
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs of sugar and 1½ tbs rice syrup (or 2 tbs brown sugar)
a pinch of ground black pepper
2 ts of toasted sesame oil
3 tbs hot pepper paste

Ssamjang
¼ cup doenjang (fermented soy bean paste)
1 tbs gochujang (hot pepper paste)
1 stalk of minced green onion
1 clove of minced garlic
¼ cup chopped onion
2 ts honey
2 ts toasted sesame seeds
2 ts sesame oil

The only pic I had:sad:
2vbkcw8.jpg

dude..... HOW do u pronounce that.?

i saw the title and thought we got spammed!

Ive been experimenting with alot of Caribbean BBQ lately, but korean?.. that looks awesome.. gonna try that next weekend. do u think it would work with beef? Skirt or flank steaks maybe? (wife and daughter not porkbelly fans)

dude..... do u pronounce that.?

i saw the title and thought we got spammed!

Ive been experimenting with alot of Caribbean BBQ lately, but that looks awesome.. gonna try that next weekend. do u think it would work with beef? Skirt or flank steaks maybe?

I lol at that comment about being spammed. I love Korean food and will have to try this. As to the beef being used, the Korean restaurant I go to does beef this way and its great.

Using beef instead of pork you get bulgogi. In fact, I have some thinly cut Ribeye marinating in the fridge overnight for Mondays dinner

Man, I love this stuff, and that looks great. I actually love this stuff with some soft scrambled eggs on top of rice for breakfast. Add some kim chi and you are looking at a delicious start to the day. Pronounced: day-gee bull-go-gi

Back