Who has a Maverick ET-732?

MrOneEyedBoh

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I just bought one, and its not here yet. Im also making my UDS this weekend, so I was wondering if someone can hook me up with the size of the unit. Reason being is that I was to make a dedicated shelf for the thermo, and I'd like to have it as form fitting as possible. So if someone could measure it or better yet take a picture of two and edit it in paint with the measurement.

Thanks!

I'm planning to get one soon.

Where do you get yours from?

I'd like to find someplace that has the 732, plus extra probes, as I would like to order an additional food probe (That way you can use it to monitor temp on 2 items since I don't need a grill temp with my setup).

Thanks

Yeah I bought mine for the grill temp and then meat temp. But that is a good idea on two meats...

Anyway I went with KCK.com shipped that day. Or you can use 5-0 here ( http://www.shop.5-0bbq.com/ ) he has a 5% off code bbq-brethren2011

transmitter and reciever are almost identical in size. They are 4" high (almost 5 if you include the antenna) and just shy of 2.5" wide. Footprint of the reciever with stand extended is about 2.5" square

I'm planning to get one soon.

Where do you get yours from?

I'd like to find someplace that has the 732, plus extra probes, as I would like to order an additional food probe (That way you can use it to monitor temp on 2 items since I don't need a grill temp with my setup).

Thanks

I just bought one through Amazon.
Turns out a brethren (5.0 BBQ) is who I actually bought it through. :thumb:

http://www.bbqequipmentstore.com/main.sc

transmitter and reciever are almost identical in size. They are 4" high (almost 5 if you include the antenna) and just shy of 2.5" wide. Footprint of the reciever with stand extended is about 2.5" square
Thanks.. so is I make a shelf at 3" or even 3.5 wide that should be good then... thanks again

This thing is great by the way. I never had the old model, but this thing has excellent transmission distance. I hardly get cell phone signal in my house, but I get reception on my thermometer EVERYWHERE.

Excellent unit.

Back