• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

APRIL FOOL's you farkers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Farkknuckle!

:shock::doh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :drama::drama::drama::drama:

You all should have known it WASN'T Phil............there were like ZERO typing errors in the post!!!!! :heh::heh::heh::heh:

I blame all you douchebags!:thumb:

Bob

Did you just admit that a mod posted pretending to be THE MOD, and IN RED?

Sooooomebody gonna get banned over this!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bye Bob!

:peep:

:bolt:

maseur8.gif

dayum_zps2220a92f.gif

Yep. Phil even told me himself that I was banned. I have the email to prove it!:becky:

It will be framed.:thumb:

You Complete BAstiges...

Thanks a lot... I was victim ZERO....

For me, I saw the thread yesterday afternoon. April fools was over here, and it had not started in the USA yet.

AND, I've been out of the forum for a while, so I just could not believe that you smartarses could go to THAT level of douchebaggery...

I just didn't see it coming. I'd just got back into the TD's and now this.... Right, FARKEM I thought.....

<<<<<< I even CHANGED MY AVATAR!

Jesus fellas.... HOOK LINE AND SINKER.... I not embarrased though.. IM PASSIONATE about this place, and anything that would fundamentally deep six the TD's and possible the entire community.... Well... you sucked me in.

I think I even let fly on a Q Talk thread about " making unnecessary threads and comments". Having gone back to check that, it was modded... gone.:oops:

Well, that's my excuse.

Well done farkers... but I'm gonna send you a bill for Physchological trauma....

Cheers!

Bill

Originally Posted by buccaneer

No. It was Phil posting. He's the only one who has access to his account. The words were provided by someone else.

Hah!
You aren't sneaking out of this so easy, Ronelle!
It was you, wasn't it?
You are really Phil!
We were right to blame you all along!
I knew it!

:lalala:

Hey Biggie.....................EAT THIS.............If you can.......Boy Child...:tsk:

Attachments

• Cheese burger.jpg
    Cheese burger.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 67
another for the record..

5 of you sent me a PM saying 'april fools' and I responded with

:biteme:

and a few others I let in on it when they Pm'ed me out of fear of them looking for a noose or a sidearm.

So.. moral of the story, ya just hadda ask. :)

another for the record..

5 of you sent me a PM saying 'april fools' and I responded with

:biteme:

and a few others I let in on it when they Pm'ed me out of fear of them looking for a noose or a sidearm.

So.. moral of the story, ya just hadda ask. :)

Sick Farker..............You are not right..............:pout:

To be honest, I had not noticed any difference in Bigabyte's posting behavior the past few weeks, in truth, he seemed to be a little less exuberant if anything.

I am now even more confused, as I used to think Bigabyte was already pushing the rules on purpose, but, clearly, he has had no clue for the entire time I have been here.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bye Bob!

:peep:

:bolt:

Mocking others is not a nice thing to do! You know that Bucc! :tape:

Will the Real Poobah, Please Stand Up!!! :becky:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w"]Eminem - The Real Slim Shady (Edited) - YouTube[/ame] :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back