• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Your Signature Dish" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Your Signature Dish" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Your Signature Dish"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 3/24.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]AussieTitch[/size]
2399454_AussieTitch_zps203f08e7.jpg

[size=+2]Toast[/size]
2401886_Toast_zps7ae8348a.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
2402954_landarc_zps93a67d77.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
2403214_BigButzBBQ_zps17aa314a.jpg

[size=+2]Kathys Smokin[/size]
2403650_Kathys_Smokin_zps2847978a.jpg

[size=+2]beercuer[/size]
2403809_beercuer_zps0c8aba61.jpg

[size=+2]jmoney7269[/size]
2403864_jmoney7269_zps7e40ef52.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin'[/size]
2405610_fingerlickin_zps83490cdd.jpg

[size=+2]Phubar[/size]
2406710_Phubar_zpsa7a6c775.jpg

[size=+2]Hometruckin[/size]
2407632_Hometruckin_zpsbece368a.jpg

[size=+2]Gnaws on Pigs[/size]
2409917_Gnaws_on_Pigs_zps994d13ce.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
2410408_bigabyte_zpscd2084fc.jpg

[size=+2]boogiesnap[/size]
2410446_boogiesnap_zps39d960fa.jpg

[size=+2]chicagokp[/size]
2411633_chicagokp_zpsfa64e26d.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2411885_Oldyote_zpsb8ecbf38.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
2411929_Will_work_for_bbq_zpse2e359ec.jpg

This is really a tough one.......This will take some time. Great Entries all of them.

Well this should be a walk in the park. The instructions clearly stated this was a signature dish TD and I only see one dish above with a signature on it. I'll be back to pick up my special cup on Monday or whenever Phil's done with it, thank you all for playing.

Well this should be a walk in the park. The instructions clearly stated this was a signature dish TD and I only see one dish above with a signature on it. I'll be back to pick up my special cup on Monday or whenever Phil's done with it, thank you all for playing.

well, rules are rules, yes. :roll:

but nowhere does it state one's signature must actually be ON the DISH:drama:

:tongue:

very clever though.

Re: NOW POLLING -> ***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Your Signature Dish" Throwdown - VOTE***

well, rules are rules, yes. :roll:

but nowhere does it state one's signature must actually be ON the DISH:drama:

:tongue:

Oh great heeer we go again! Biggie! Biggie! Boogie is picking on me again!

Fark it, I'll play along. No where does it say you don't need a signature either. Huh? Huh? I think we all know who does and doesn't like to follow rules around here by now. One day you will stop doubting me I just know it, I'll never give up on you boogie, I'll teach you to read yet. We are brothers after all. :)

Oh great heeer we go again! Biggie! Biggie! Boogie is picking on me again!

Fark it, I'll play along. No where does it say you don't need a signature either. Huh? Huh? I think we all know who does and doesn't like to follow rules around here by now. One day you will stop doubting me I just know it, I'll never give up on you boogie, I'll teach you to read yet. We are brothers after all. :)

:violin:

see ya later.

I think he is going to an Air Supply concert based on the new avatar.

Anyway, great entries. I too am torn by the fact that I only see on signature. However, it is blurry and illegible so while I have to confirm that they are squiggly lines, I cannot say for sure that it is a signature. So, back to looking at all the great entries again.

Anyway, great entries. I too am torn by the fact that I only see on signature. However, it is blurry and illegible so while I have to confirm that they are squiggly lines, I cannot say for sure that it is a signature. So, back to looking at all the great entries again.

Hey, have you ever tried to sign the inside of the bowl with a dry erase marker and keep it legible? It took me like 50 tries to get that scribble.

I had to go with Phu because going through the cook threads there was one image that was instantly identifiable to me.

IMG_5446_zps2daf56a2.jpg

Plus the food looked great and he made peas. :becky:

I also really liked Jason's entry but I feel his signature would have been more valuable to a collector if it also had the number of his "Here...hold my beer" racing car. :mrgreen:

*time out*

AIR SUPPLY!!!??? that's andy gibb there fella! :mmph:

*time in*

I just spent over an hour reading through the entry threads. :wacko: Great grub in this signature series! Since the number of entries increased I've had to devise a chart and point system to keep TD deliciousness straight. Two top contenders for me are Aussie Titch's Beggars Chicken and Chicagokp's tamales. Really tough decision.

I'm voting for tamales because I love them soooo much, I didn't know how to make them before reading the cook thread but now I do, I haven't been to my favourite tamale shop in Toronto for a long time and I really want to eat all of the tamales Chicagokp made. Sigh. Computer screen tamales are a tease.

Man that was tough. ... of course I mean wading through all the wack-a-doodles. Voting was easy. All the entries were AMAZING, but I love me some carne asada.

Back