Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' at the run & Shootout, Miami, OK

MikeJ65

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Who else is heading down to this one? We are in for both contests.

I will be there both days as a judge or table captain. Looking forward to meeting some of you farkers in person.

We're only in for the first one- but I'll be there! Ya'll look for my signs and we'll have something cold to drink. Well, at least it will be cold here in Alabama!

Can't get here soon enough. Gettin' Basted is in for two.

The first two we were planning on both got cancelled (KS & NE), so I figured we might as well head south.

The extended forecast shows a couple possible days warm enough to get my decals on the new trailer, otherwise I will be in an unmarked black & white 7x12.

Nordy, looking forward to meeting a fellow pellethead. We are hoping to make a step up this year like you did last year.

Clark Kent is in -- the back to back will be a challenge for sure. Is it me or does Back to Back sound more like Double Trouble ?

The wife and I are ready to get the year started, so why not do a back to back in those dang Oklahoma winds!

Look forward to seeing everyone.

I'll be there Friday through Sunday visiting and judging :-D. These will be my first comps this year, might as well jump in big time!

The wife and I are ready to get the year started, so why not do a back to back in those dang Oklahoma winds!

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Check the wind before you park that trailer! Makes a pretty good windbreak for the ramp, if'n you park it nose into the wind. Look forward to seeing y'all!

Check the wind before you park that trailer! Makes a pretty good windbreak for the ramp, if'n you park it nose into the wind. Look forward to seeing y'all!

Last year when we got there it was nice, 20 MPH winds out of the SW and 65*, we woke up the next morning to 30mph winds out of the NW and 40ish* weather. It reminded me of home.:-D

We do have another heater now!

Back