LI Brethren - Tables 4 Comps

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
If you are in the Long Island area and need tables for the upcoming comp season, I would recommend checking out the following sale:

Fri 3- 7 pm
Sat 8am - 3 pm

150 Engineers Road, Hauppaugge.

The last time they had a sale I picked up some for myself and Will and got a great deal.

Eric

Eric,

What exactly is the place, and how good of a deal was it?

Chairs?

Heck, at the right price I'll add tables, and/or charis just to have them for when I have a party.

If the sale is the same as last time, they don't have the type of chairs that we would use at comps. They do have lots of backyard stuff.

The tables were 4', 6' and 8' folding tables. If you've seen the tables that Will has at comps, that's them.

The tables ranged from 15 to 35 bucks.

Greg, yes that's them. It's very much a 'out of the warehouse' sale. All of the stuff they are selling is loaded into the (spacious) loading docks.

Hope that helps.

Eric

PS If you need an incentive to go down, they are less than a mile from the Suffolk County Girl Scout headquarters and it's cookie season.

Now you're talking, thanks for the follow up and thanks for the link BB.
Anybody else gonna check 'em out?

Gracias.

I'm going Friday as I have to hit another place in Happauge, too.

Probably around 3pm to get the best shot at the stuff.

Thanks Eric!

Thanks Eric!
Barry is going to get girl scout cookies woohoo , could you pick me up a box of trefoils:tongue:

Barry is going to get girl scout cookies woohoo , could you pick me up a box of trefoils:tongue:
I have a whole case here for you and you ask Barry!!!:eusa_clap:shock::roll:

Yes that's 12 boxes of trefoils that say Sledneck...should I drop them off? lol

HA HA! Funny. I have to bring my powerwasher in for new wheels at Porter Cable in Happauge.

I am not a big fan of Girl Scout cookies...but if Julie was wearing...OK enough of that!!!

BTW, the Sears outlet is right down the block from this place on Motor Parkway. It might be worth stopping in to see if they having anything BBQ'ish.

Eric

BTW, the Sears outlet is right down the block from this place on Motor Parkway. It might be worth stopping in to see if they having anything BBQ'ish.

Eric

I work right around the corner from said Sears. I've seldomly seen anything outside of appliances and power tools.

If anyone's going and is hungry! This place has awesome Greek salad w/ grilled chicken and other Greek specialities. http://www.parkwaypizza.com/

I used to go there every week when I worked in the area.

Thanks Eric!

Greg, Be sure to report back what the deals are.

Back