what smoker would you choose and why?

As much as I'd like to have a Lang or a Klose there's no doubt I'd order something from brother Jay. No doubt at ALL.

if i were you i would go with the backwoods ( i still didnt get my fee from Jay)

Backwoods all the way. Proven cooker.
I wish I could have afforded the Professional
when I bought my compeditor.. Do you plan to
use the professional to compete??

I was trying to think of a cute answer but.....I just can't help but say I love our two Spicewines.

I like our Lang84 Deluxe also, but it's not as cute as Jay and his Spicewines. :wink: :-D

Mrs. Sawdust said:
I was trying to think of a cute answer but.....I just can't help but say I love our two Spicewines.

I like our Lang84 Deluxe also, but it's not as cute as Jay and his Spicewines. :wink: :-D

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :razz:

Nitrofly said:
Backwoods all the way. Proven cooker.

Backwoods are just a knock-off Spicewine IMHO! :lol:

Nitro, I can vouche for the Spicewine cookers, as can any number of us around here who compete and win with them.

Below is our smoker and the 2006 results. To me, THAT is PROVEN. Period!

Attachments

• awards.jpg
    awards.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 154
Jeffie's opening a trophy shop...

Pass it on.... and nice 1st year BTW!

Back on topic........I'm not going to say anything bad about any of your choices, as they will all put out quality Q. It's not the cooker, it's the cook. That charcoal feeding system on a Stump's is about the only thing I can think of that's different. Right? Best of luck in your decision!

Thanks Kick!! I was just getting ready to post that it is all about what you want in a cooker. You buy it , learn how to Master it and you succeed . Thanks to all of my Spice owners but there are allot of good cookers out there. You just have to find the one that makes you happy. And above all bring home the Bacon!!

Spice

I wasn't trying to diminish any smoker out there. Just saying that Spicewines ARE proven cookers. I wasn't feelin' the love! :lol: :wink:

Thats a right nice picture Jeff............Guy likes it.

Jeff_in_KC said:
Backwoods are just a knock-off Spicewine IMHO! :lol:

Nitro, I can vouche for the Spicewine cookers, as can any number of us around here who compete and win with them.

Below is our smoker and the 2006 results. To me, THAT is PROVEN. Period!

I wrote to Spicewine before I bought my Backwoods Competitor asking
why I should buy a Spicewine instead of a Backwoods and never heard
word one back.. So I bought the Backwoods..

Back