• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

OBR Headed to Oklahoma

Donation made... not much, but it will feed a few bellies. Wish I could volunteer. It's a wonderful thing to be able to hook up a smoker to your Pickup and go feed people in a time of need. I'm picturing lots of mobile kitchens heading to Oklahoma and this makes me feel good. I know you will make a difference.

AND.. it's good I can use Paypal for this. So easy to donate!

Cheers!

Bill

I spent lots of years in the OKC, Moore, Norman area growing up.
Have an ex-SIL there. Waiting on word that she is OK!

Donation sent.

God Bless the citizens affected and OBR.

TIM

Done!

Arlin Macrae - hope yer allright!

Jeanie - is any of that near you?

Thanks for asking Greg. I'm fine. Wish I would have been at home though. Heard from friends early this morning who were in the tornado. Thankfully they are alive and no serious injuries. Can't say how upset I was until hearing from them.
My heart hurts for the children and parents...

Arlin Macrae lives in Chocktaw, not far from the Moore tornado, and not far from the Shawnee tornado, but he should be okay. He's probably had two close calls too many the last couple of days, but I believe the bad stuff missed him.

Jeanie is in the panhandle, several hundreds of miles from the tornadoes of the last few days.

CD

Wish I would have been at home.. not a good day for a road trip. Same thing happened to me last year when Woodward got hit.

I spent lots of years in the OKC, Moore, Norman area growing up.
Have an ex-SIL there. Waiting on word that she is OK!

Donation sent.

God Bless the citizens affected and OBR.

TIM

Tim, praying your friends and family are ok.

Any idea how long OBR will be deployed down there? I want to help, but it's 12 hours away and I won't be able to get out of work for a few days until at least next week...donating in the meantime!

I shared them on my time line on Facebook and plan on doing it again when I get home for those of my friends that missed it.

From Facebook. These say it all!! THANK GUYS!

580141_10201220259126108_1676697177_n.jpg

603703_10201220675976529_1558824633_n.jpg

Bump...
Donate...
Support these wonderful folks in any way you can..
Thanks! :clap2:

Back