My wife said, oh how cute

I need help. I'm sitting here figuring out how to make a smoker with a warming box up top out of that.

My Granny cooked on a wood stove much like that until the tornado took the house in '65 a new house got an electric one, that wood stove made her food really special.

My Granny cooked on a wood stove much like that until the tornado took the house in '65 a new house got an electric one, that wood stove made her food really special.

My wife's grandma died in 200? and she used a stove much like that until she died. Sure she had a nice gas range, but she also had the antique in the kitchen and would bake bread and other goodies for me in it.

She was the best. AND the bread was AWESOME!!!

My grandad have a cookstove like that in his hunting cabin in Colorado. Cooked food and warmed up the cabin.

Well, I am only 26 years old and I just bought one of these things last year, mine was brand new. Sets you back about $7k but now I am completely off of the city controlled grid. Have a well, this stove as well as a heating stove for the house, and a wind turbine that generates the electricity that I use. Some of the best bread and pizza I have ever made come out of that oven and it only takes a few small chunks of wood to heat it up, I love it!

I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat. My wife would rip me a new bunghole but it would be worth it for the uniqueness of the cooker and nastalgia.

And why is this not in your possession? That is way to cool to pass up.

It's cute!!!

Well, I am only 26 years old and I just bought one of these things last year, mine was brand new. Sets you back about $7k but now I am completely off of the city controlled grid. Have a well, this stove as well as a heating stove for the house, and a wind turbine that generates the electricity that I use. Some of the best bread and pizza I have ever made come out of that oven and it only takes a few small chunks of wood to heat it up, I love it!

kyleness, you're living the good life! :cool::thumb:

Back