Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sam's Club Nationals

OK here we go. Since nobody else is willing to go first let me lead the way. Here's my top 10 in random order

Big T's
Boondoggle
Everglades Seasoning
Iowa Smokey Ds
Lo N Slo
Pork Barrel
Quau
Stubborn Bull
The Smoking Hills
Truebud

There you go, bet the house :becky:

Good luck everyone!

THAT'S NOT RANDOM ORDER!

That's alpahabetical order.

And ZBQ wins the Local AND Regional but doesn't even make your top 10?

I may come by tonight and see who i can meet. Is there a place to get a map showing where the teams are setup?

Best of luck to everyone!!!
If it's like last year they are set up in Sams Headquarters parking lot. Can't miss them. Also plenty of parking right there. Wish I was there again this year.:oops:

My boxed trifecta is Big T, Lucky's Q and Pig Skin. No bias here or anything :p

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
THAT'S NOT RANDOM ORDER!

That's alpahabetical order.

And ZBQ wins the Local AND Regional but doesn't even make your top 10?

LMAO I was too lazy to scramble them up. I don't want to hear anything from you haters until you man up and pick 'em anyway
....my apologies to the ZBQ crew but tough choices had to be made. I didn't want it to seem like an East Coast biased ( a team name earlier in the alphabet may have helped too)

....my apologies to the ZBQ crew but tough choices had to be made. I didn't want it to seem like an East Coast biased ( a team name earlier in the alphabet may have helped too)

Ya, maybe we should move the Z to the end. How about "Big GunZ" ? :becky:

I may come by tonight and see who i can meet. Is there a place to get a map showing where the teams are setup?

Best of luck to everyone!!!

Everyone is really friendly. Hung out with a couple of teams last night. I was surprised by the number of teams with no banner. Obviously one does not need a banner to win, but still a little surprising.

Everyone is really friendly. Hung out with a couple of teams last night. I was surprised by the number of teams with no banner. Obviously one does not need a banner to win, but still a little surprising.

sponsorship conflict i'm sure.

all the teams of that caliber have banners.

Iowa's Smokey D's
Big T's
Quau
Swamp Boys ( because that makes a great story, stuck in Chicago and all)
Triple A Cookers - its a Texas thing.

From KCBS:
The Kansas City Barbeque Society
Congratulations to our top ten overall champions of the Sam's Club Nat'l BBQ Tour: Lucky's Q, Grills Gone Wild Iowa, QUAU, Iowa's Smokey D's BBQ, Big T'z Cru, Trailhound Smokers BBQ, Pig Skin BBQ, TRUEBUD BBQ, Boondoggle BBQ and The Smoke Hunters

Back