Online retailer for Plowboys seasonings

energyzer

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Which online retailer will give me the best deal on Plowboys products? I can't get it locally, so I have to buy online.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out. Gonna be buying some Father's day gifts. Figured this is the place to find the best deals on it.

shipping is whats gonna be the killer so id suggest picking up a few things
i cant find anything locally... i drove almost 400 miles to pick up a jar of Big Butz BBQ sauce from his place... might not have saved on shipping verses the cost of fuel but i was in the neighborhood anyways lol

WE are happy to be a plowboy dealer...Steph and Bubba are great people too....I have a lot of respect for the competition here....Steph and I have become friends at comps because I feed him!

You can't go wrong with any of these guys. We have great retailers.

WE are happy to be a plowboy dealer...Steph and Bubba are great people too....I have a lot of respect for the competition here....Steph and I have become friends at comps because I feed him!

If i lived closer i'd eat your cooking too! :becky:

Was wondering why our west coast sales have dropped? :heh:

Both Poppa and Steph have great service!

Thanks for all the tips. I"m in the search for the lowest price delivered. I think the last time I bought, it was from www.sograte.com. They have $4.95 flat rate shipping right now.

Back