• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Farking Fugitive McRib Rant FARK!

It was like a train wreck in motion…I tried to look away and stop reading yet drawn to the horror that will now haunt me til next Halloween and beyond.:shocked:

Very creative and yet very wrong. Do I even dare open the McSpam thread:sick: :pray:

Cheers

Chris,

I'm right there with ya man on everything you said. I'm grabbin a butt load of whisky and heading your way.............:clap2::thumb::clap:
Chris, I know where 4dueces stores his whiskey, I suggest you bring your own.

bigabite: u r my hero - anybody that makes me laugh that hard for that long deserves to have his own TV show. Dennis Miller doesn't have ANYTHING on you!

PS: How was the grub?

PPA: It comes as a limited surprise that the very first McRib was developed and sold to Mickey D's by the University of Nebraska in Lincoln. Many, many think that that big red N of the helmets of the Cornhusker football team stands for noledge :)

was#34 in our ward to vote this morning--had to hurry home and check the biscuits and bacon!! And yes I am retired!!

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 150
In the Spirit of LOAF redistribution you need to give that first loaf to someone that has not made life choices that will afford them these luxurys!

I voted early and often (thats how we Roll in the PRIL (Peoples Republic of Illinois)).

Looks Great! :cool:

I want some! Some of all of it. I can't believe you only ate 1/4. Yeah, bunch of brainwashed wienies think this would make you sick, but that's just from listening to the left-wing capitalist-hating media that want to destroy this greatest American company and replace it with some vegan falafel stand. McDonalds almost single-handedly is spreading goodwill, and bringing capitalism and Western-style bathrooms to the under-developed world. And the under-undeveloped world not only welcomes them, but they're lovin' it. Except for some spices and a few preservatives, McDonald's patties are made with 100% meat. And yes, I will have a McRib (if I can remember to get to one before this promotion is over), so I can see if it's how I remembered it some 15 or so years ago.

Us flaming liberals in San Francisco start drafting a resolution to ban the McRib from San Francisco restaurants and you create this brilliant loophole?

And that is RAW vegan to you.
You RAWk!:becky: Are you saying I need to change my term "vegan douchebags" to "RAW vegan douchebags"? I hate to leave out the SAD vegans that eat junk vegan food!:laugh:

Never eaten one of these, never will.

By the way, nice rant Chris.

This whole thread is one of the funniest farking things I have ever read. Thanks Brethren for starting my day off the right (wing??) way!

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic.

CD

Back