Favor from the brethren, rent/borrow cooker?

luckyduk

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So I ordered my Stumps cooker on April 16, he told me 8 weeks, well I am yet to see it. Next weekend (July 24th) is my wedding reception (we got married in Vegas) and I was planning on cooking everything on my new Stumps on Friday the 23rd. Well the last time I talked with them (one of the many) they pushed it back yet again til next Wednesday the 21st. Slim chance in getting it here by then from Georgia!!!
Wondering if there were any brethren here somewhere close to the Waterloo area that would be willing to rent me their cooker. The cooker I have now will take me many batches to cook everything. I am planning on cooking around 200# of butts and 180# of brisket.
Any help would be appreciated!!!! :-D:-D My wife says you can come to the party and help drink the many, many bottles of booze we will have available as well :amen:

Iowa, sounds like fun. Will your wife have her girlfriends there?:becky: O yeah, I live in FL, could never get my cooker there. Wish you luck.

Iowa, sounds like fun. Will your wife have her girlfriends there?:becky: O yeah, I live in FL, could never get my cooker there. Wish you luck.

Yes there will be many hot single women there.....any takers yet?:wink:

Darn, just my luck. I'm too far away to take advantage of a great oppertunity...

Good luck...

Papa

You are too far north for us, but in a pinch you are welcome to come down here and we will help you cook all.

Are you close to La Porte City. I am doing the contest there this weekend. If you want to borrow mine you could pick it up on Sunday and then we can figure out how to get it back to DM.

PM me and I will give you my number.

Are you close to La Porte City. I am doing the contest there this weekend. If you want to borrow mine you could pick it up on Sunday and then we can figure out how to get it back to DM.

I am doing Wloo and Laporte this weekend, I will look you up!!!

man, that sucks about getting pushed back on the cooker...hopefully you get it worked out with a local brethren....IA is a bit too far from me I am afraid

Justin let me know if it doesn't work out with Bryan's Good-One. You can borrow my CTO if needed.

Back