• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Custom Aesthetics

H

HickoryNut

What have you done just to make u're Dera look cool? For instance, I'm losing sleep over what to do about that stupid "CharBroil" thing on the door. Or that cheap arse wooden shelf? Neon rope lights mod? Bumper nuts mod? www.bumpernuts.com

That's goofy. Do like davewey and brand that shelf with your initials, or replace it with a nice hunk of stainless steel.

HickoryNut said:
What have you done just to make u're Dera look cool? For instance, I'm losing sleep over what to do about that stupid "CharBroil" thing on the door. Or that cheap arse wooden shelf? Neon rope lights mod? Bumper nuts mod? www.bumpernuts.com

Dem Nutz musta overloaded that Subaru's Brakes :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HickoryNut said:

I sold mine looked real cool as it pulled out of da driveway. On the serious side I wouldn't do POOPIE.

Also heard the other day a seven course meal in Arkansas is a possum and a six pack. Any teeth to that ? :wink:

Back