The Perfect Day

Sergeant Smoke

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
It's Memorial Day. It's 72 degrees, the birds are chirping, the brisket was 1.99 a lb., my family is healthy (and dogs:wink:), and I'm remembering my friends that died while we were overseas (I'm a disabled vet). Basically, if you don't know how awesome it is to be an American, you truly are ignorant. I've lived and fought all over this earth and nobody has it like we do, not even close. Thank God and thank a vet today or I'll punch you in the face :wink:.

Now let's start cooking a brisket that defies all BBQ brethren rules. I go low and slow and cook to temp. I will challenge anyone to a brisket tasting contest and dust your behind guaranteed :razz:!!! Don't knock it until you try it!

Pics to follow....

Not gonna question you today. Besides ninja follow no rules. Your right, we are blessed. I can whine and complain about whatever I want. .......... As long as you and your friends are standing behind me with your rifles.

Thanks for your service and a toast to those who never returned home.

Thanks for your service. Nice lookin guard you have for the brisket.

I'm pretty pissed at my Backwoods. It's dropped 2 degrees the last 2 hours. Unacceptable!

Attachments

• IMG_20140526_100458819.jpg
    IMG_20140526_100458819.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 126
So, what is your target I.T? Looking good so far. Thank you sir for defending our freedom from all who would like to take it away!!!!! SALUTE

Looks delicious. Great looking setup. Gorgeous looking dog. You've got it all going on sir.

Thank you for your service.

Thank you for your service!! Great looking set up. Your dog is a cutie too. :grin:

Back