You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-27-2018

I see some guests viewing this thread! Go ahead and sign up as a BBQ BRETHREN! It's free and awesome! Then go by Titch's Subscription Give-Away Thread and sign up to win a free subscription, and then come to the Texas bash! You don't have to be a subscribing member to attend, hell just show up and meet some of the best people you could ever meet. And Chambers!:heh:

Hey, man. My old line is, "I'd rather be there hanging out with you than with some of the best people on Earth!"

I guess great minds DO think alike.

So do ours

Booked the cheap airfare down where you can't have a carry on. Gonna pay extra to check a bag so I can get the Malort down there. Price turns out to be the same. :thumb:

What do you Texas guys know about this sausage place in Austin? May have to get some of this since Toast is coming down and bringing some from LA... :biggrin1:

meat-product-boudin.jpg

Nothing beats smoked boudin. It's the best.

That's not what this about.
As Shelly, my wife, has said many times:
A BBQ Brethren Bash is all about good food, good friends, good times and great fellowship.:

I knew you married a smart cookie! I'd like to know how you tricked her into marrying you>

You'll never meet a greater group and better cooks! We're trying to get our schedules lined up so we can attend. Been to 2 Texas bashes and WOW. With the Texas Brethern and the out of towners planning to attend this ne should be epic!

I knew you married a smart cookie! I'd like to know how you tricked her into marrying you?

You'll never meet a greater group and better cooks! We're trying to get our schedules lined up so we can attend. Been to 2 Texas bashes and WOW. With the Texas Brethern and the out of towners planning to attend this ne should be epic!
I used a lot of mirrors or maybe it was the wine with the screw top caps!!! :mrgreen:

Andy, I see your Malort Face and raise you a Challenger. I'll be bringing some Southern Comfort made in New Orleans. Going to be hard to tell which will produce the worst face. Let the Voters decide at the Bash!

Ooxq62O.jpg

Oh and boudin and some gator if I can get it.

Thursday afternoon through Sunday morning. I really wish I could stay longer but I'm out of vacation time. Stopping overnight in Mississippi both ways so that is eating up a day on each end of our trip.

Back