Christmas Wish List.....

Hmmm...

A huge package of those disposable cutting boards that Smokey Mountain Smokers are marketing.

Lots of big and small size aluminum pans

Years supply of aluminum foil

Some new probes for my ET's

Year supply of paper towels and rag boxes

Gift certificite to Hawgeyes........

And a BBQ'd Partridge in a pear tree:biggrin:

I can't think of any under $100!!! That kinda sucks for me...

I think I am going to ask everyone to go in together for a Stoker. I want it full blown so I can monitor two pits and four pieces of meat at once from work. I want adaptors for the BGE, WSM and for the UDS.

I just ordered a Thermapen, so I'll go with that.

BTW, this offseason is costing me too much. So far this month I've got:
A Backwoods Competitor (used)
A new Thermapen
Signed up for Pellet Envy's class

I'm tapped out. Sorry kids, the tree will be bare. Wait, I'm single w/o kids- what tree? (the dog would just pee on it anyway)

a spitjack meat injecter ($50) + charcoal (I really havent been that good this year)
or a really good chefs knife (10" santoku)

A chafing dish for keeping the pork warm on a buffet

Rubber fatigue mats so your legs don't get tired while you are pulling your pork

Tables with legs that extend so you don't hurt your back while you are pulling your pork.

Bear Claws

Bus Tubs to put your pork in while you inject it.

A buffalo chopper...I know, more than $100.

A BBQ-Brethren Hat.

A big-arse BBQ Brethren window sticker for my truck (somebody said they were working on this for me a while ago...hint, hint)

Tables with legs that extend so you don't hurt your back while you are pulling your pork.

Maybe Morgan will get you some pvc pipe for Christmas. Seriously, get some 1 1/2 inch PVC and cut them and add to your table legs. Works great. I'm about 6' tall and my extenders are 14" and it makes my table about bar/counter height. Definately worth the $4.

I would like to have $100.00 worth of film for my 35 so I can finish my Pics O' Chics pictures in the Harley Shop.
Hey, we eat BBQ before and after the shoot!!!! Is that BBQ related enough?
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!

I would take $100 worth of cherry wood, maybe a thermopen, someone with another $100 bucks so I could get a WSM to play with.

I'd say that's about the price most all of us paided - within a dollar or two either way if that price includes shipping, if not keep looking around.

I got mine at IKitchens.com for about that.

$ 100.00 worth of beer or $ 50.00 worth of steak and $ 50.00 worth of beer. Or an answering machine for Spicewine with caller ID!!:twisted:

A 55 gal drum
Lid and grate from a Weber kettle
8 - 1/4"x2" bolt's w/ nuts n washer's
1" full flow ball valve
Expanded metal for charcoal basket
2 cans red high temp. spray paint
:cool:

Some Orka gloves for picking up hot meat. Bear claws for pulling pork. Thermapen. Any of those would be fine with me.

Back