• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Lakeland Pig Fest, Lakeland, FL (01/28/2011)

Willie's Smokehouse

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just wondering who all is in for this one???? Should be a great time as always!!

Mod edit: Added location to thread title

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the Grandaddy best cook-off in Florida and one of the best in the country for many years running. I'll be there. Can't wait!

BTW there is no snow here and it's warmer than wherever you are so come on down!

I really wanted to try to get into the backyard div with my family but it seems they have a full field.

I was thinking about heading up there Thursday for the Judging class. If anyone could use a volunteer on their team thereafter I would be happy to help. I'm a newb but can take orders well and will help anyway I can even with expenses if needed. Just looking to learn.

Thanks in advance!

We will be there.

Come by and have a drink with us!

were thinking of doing this one, do they have alot of power,were thinking of vending also,would need 30amp .....turn ins are 30 min later,is that correct dennis

I'll be there too. Only did 2 comps last year but decided to see if I can hang with the big boys in Pro this year. Cannot turn down good vending either. Stop by and say hi.

were thinking of doing this one, do they have alot of power,were thinking of vending also,would need 30amp .....turn ins are 30 min later,is that correct dennis

I got an email from CeCe about a week and a half ago and they are completly full, both backyard/professional

Back