• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pulled Pork Breakfast!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This is my second time making breakfast with some leftover PP.

Started this one with sauteing some diced sweet onions and warming up the PP.

Tried Mexican Queso for my cheese.

I thought i'd try the finishing sauce spooned over the outside...seasoned with S&P

Melted queso and smoked pork! Yummy stuff :-D

I'll take 3 of those!

Whenever I do pulled pork omellete or pulled pork corn cakes for breakfast I always use Shack Attack Sauce over the top of it instead of the finishing sauce I use. The added flavors in the shack attack really help bring out the flavors of the eggs and cheese.

That's not cool. I wasn't upset about the banana and cheap yogurt cup I brought to work until I saw this:doh:

Looks great!

I had pulled pork breakfast tacos this morning. They're one of my standards.

I love BBQ for breakfast.

Where I work, lunch is at 10:45. Your post made me ready for lunch now!

Looks awesome! I'm just too lazy to get up early enough to cook breakfast during the week. I will definitely be doing one of these Sunday morning.

I'll take 3 of those!

Whenever I do pulled pork omellete or pulled pork corn cakes for breakfast I always use Shack Attack Sauce over the top of it instead of the finishing sauce I use. The added flavors in the shack attack really help bring out the flavors of the eggs and cheese.
Hmm not familiar with this shack attack sauce you speak of. The finishing sauce sure was good though!

1 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup of your favorite hot sauce
1 Tablespoon (TBS) Paprika
1 TBS Black Pepper
1 TBS Kitchen Salt
2 TBS Yellow Mustard (French)

Mix well, let sit for at least 24 to 48 hours before serving for best results.

I use either Franks Red Hot or Sirracha hot sauces for this and it is absolutely great with anything related to pulled pork. It is similar to the finishing sauce, but with a little bit more flavor and color

Back