Buffalo/Blue Cheese/Bacon Burger-Bomb!

MisterChrister

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
1393200470_zps5267337b.jpg

1# Hereford patty. Reverse-seared then continually basted with buffalo sauce (Frank's and buttah with granulated garlic) as it smoked indirect with cherry over lump. Let the crumbled blue take a little smoke, pulled and rested. Some bacon and more sauce made it look top-heavy, so I balanced it out with some pepper-jack underneath. Mmmmmmm, gonna do this again fo' sho'!

Dude that would not even have a chance to go on a bun...I'd finish that off quick, burnt hands and all!

On edit: just realized that they make knives and forks for just this opportunity.

"A MisterChrister production!" You should copyright that. I mean the phrase and the food.:thumb:

Thanks ladies and gentlemen! BTW, y'all are crazy (not just Harry)! And possibly a TAD alcoholed? :wink:

Usually dressed up burgers seem like a distraction from the burger, but this transcends the burger and has to be judged on its own terms. And the no bun thing, that's earth shaking. Well done.

You mixed my absolute favorite things on earth together into one dish - I'm kinda fascinated that this never occurred to me...

Kudos!

Back