• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

H&F UDS ribs (video&pron)

J

jmoney7269

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-fuPsTO7Dg"]J$ H&F UDS ribs - YouTube[/ame]

Cooked em Hott and fast in the UDS with wicked good lump and one chunk of pecan. We prefer dry ribs and it alsmost breaks my heart everytime I glaze em at comps.

nice tutorial. have always intended to try H&F but haven't yet. next rack.....

That's part of it, but I can't give it all up in the first date. If you think about it, pickle juice has salt spices, garlic, vinegar and now habanero kick. It makes 1 damn fine ingredient to swap vinegar out with. Ask any old timer that used to BBQ, some of the probably used to brine in pickle juice. I've seen em do it. I seem guys pour rendered bacon pieces and fat in mops. A lot of people I know use my jalapeño juice/apple juice pork butt injection and love it.

What's the jap/apple juice injection , if you please.

Nothing special,
2 cups fresh juiced apples I use honeycrisp (bottled will work ok also)
1cup pickled jalapeño juice
1/2 cup worchester
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 tsp chipotle powder
1 tsp garlic powder
Enough to inject 2/8# pork butts
Works best to inject the butt while still in the cryovac.

Those ribs look like farkin money nice bite, good video brotha I'll be trying that there oil/worcestershire/habanero juice on my next grilled rack I like a little kick:thumb:. You should set your youtube channel so peeps can view your videos from mobile devices.

Those ribs look like farkin money nice bite, good video brotha I'll be trying that there oil/worcestershire/habanero juice on my next grilled rack I like a little kick:thumb:. You should set your youtube channel so peeps can view your videos from mobile devices.

I watch it from my iPhone all the time without problems, what are you viewing with What setting could change?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid J.

I'm a dry rib guy too.

Nothing against BBQ sauce, just personal preference.

Dave

completely charmed by the honesty of the video, informative, correct and raw!

then... the last two songs destroyed me as they connected to my wife and life.

Thanks Donnie. Cooked up some Hott and fast ribs today on the vault, they were farkin BA. Wicked good charcoal 1 chunk of pecan for flavor, cherry for color. We got a cookoff coming up that is called the rib shootout. Double entry is allowed. Last year we got 1st with glazed and 52nd dry, the year before that we got 2nd and 3rd with dry but one was sweet. I had to try and cook it again since this will be our approach. 3 hrs @300
609d7459.jpg

c9369741.jpg

b5ab3509.jpg

I'm ready for this cookoff! Payback is 100% to 1st,2nd and3rd.

I watch it from my iPhone all the time without problems, what are you viewing with What setting could change?

I think it's when you upload the video, there is something you check that will allow it to be viewed on mobile devices. I have a SGS3 I can view all your other vids just not this one.

Screenshot_2013-03-24-20-15-31.png

I think it's when you upload the video, there is something you check that will allow it to be viewed on mobile devices. I have a SGS3 I can view all your other vids just not this one.

Screenshot_2013-03-24-20-15-31.png

It's Because I got a copyright tag on there or something. YouTube is stupid like that sometimes. Here is a quick fix, click on your username, you get long lost that pops up on the left, scroll down till you see "desktop" click on it and you will never have that problem again. I will try to fix it, but until then hope I got ha fixed up. I prefer the desktop version of sites anyways.

Back