***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Beef Ribs" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Beef Ribs" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very interesting... (Major Hochstetta mod)

boogiesnap may very well have a "beef" with this poll... On the surface it only shows he has two votes, but when you open it up to see the "meat" of the voting he actually has three votes... :confused:

This smells of hanging chads to me... :heh:

Last edited:
I voted for myself and asked Chris to remove it.

My beef would be 2 and not zero.

Actually, a zero is a point of pride for many of us. But, we're a weird bunch. :crazy:

BTW, your food looked good. On this throwdown, the difference between the quality of food from the winner and the lowest point scorer is very, very slim. :thumb:

CD

Very interesting... (Major Hochstetta mod)

boogiesnap may very well have a "beef" with this poll... On the surface it only shows he has two votes, but when you open it up to see the "meat" of the voting he actually has three votes... :confused:

This smells of hanging chads to me... :heh:
Yeah, boogiesnap asked me to remove his vote, but I can not really do that. All I was able to do was reset the total vote count for his entry to 2, but I think he can't vote now because he already voted for himself, even though it doesn't count.

This is the reason I made the polls public for the Throwdowns, because the numbers can be changed by an admin, but who voted for who can not be changed and is visible for all to see. This would prevent anyone from ever accusing the votes of being manipulated.

No need to apologize. Like I said earlier in the PM, if you want, I can add your vote back, that way at least you got to vote and it counted. There's nothing wrong with voting for yourself. Some people don't do it out of principle, others don't see a problem with it if they think their dish is best. Just let me know.

No need to apologize. Like I said earlier in the PM, if you want, I can add your vote back, that way at least you got to vote and it counted. There's nothing wrong with voting for yourself. Some people don't do it out of principle, others don't see a problem with it if they think their dish is best. Just let me know.

Or, if you love sweet and adorable children and don't want them to choke on mean, nasty bones, then I could suggest another place to apply your vote. :becky:

Or, if you love sweet and adorable children and don't want them to choke on mean, nasty bones, then I could suggest another place to apply your vote. :becky:

OK, to spare the sweet children from choking, I voted for Boshizzle. No child could fit those huge rib bones into their mouths so they're no choking hazard. :-D

Yeah, boogiesnap asked me to remove his vote, but I can not really do that. All I was able to do was reset the total vote count for his entry to 2, but I think he can't vote now because he already voted for himself, even though it doesn't count.

This is the reason I made the polls public for the Throwdowns, because the numbers can be changed by an admin, but who voted for who can not be changed and is visible for all to see. This would prevent anyone from ever accusing the votes of being manipulated.

Well that explains it... :thumb:

I was hoping for a little scandal to spice this poll up :heh:, but the R2 landslide looks pretty definitive... :clap2:

If Gore's win, then we may have to DQ him in order to prevent the controversy.

(I'm kidding)

It's Tuesday, August 30th, and Gore is STILL DQ'd.

chevychase.jpg

Back