IN PROGRESS***SPECIAL***: Discussion Thread -> "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

I notice that there are now waffle tacos, are there waffle burgers? What if I use two waffles instead of Texas toast? OR...OOORRRRR...what if I use waffle burgers?

0370709da271cd0d75f091a45b030d8f427ed6837dea1f546912562847ba15c7.jpg

OK, here's my question.

<blah, blah, blah>

Would a "Triple Double Cheeseburger" be OK

<blah, blah, blah>

Therefore, I could be taking a leap, assuming the prior assumptions are correct, and assume that a "Double Double Double Cheeseburger" is also ok

<blah, blah, blah>

Is there an upper limit to the number of bytes available? How big can we make our burgers?

Um... It's called the Farking Double Cheeseburger Throwdown, not the Farking More Than Double Cheeseburger Throwdown or the Farking Powers of two Double Cheeseburger Throwdown. :crazy: :doh:

So this is what I need to make? Or bun,cheese, burger, cheese and bun. :confused:
No. That is just a farking cheeseburger with extra cheese.

This is the "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown!

That's not to say you can't use extra cheese. You can. But you can't opt out on the cheese, or else it wouldn't be a "Farking Cheeseburger" to begin with, let alone a "Farking Double Cheeseburger".

Back