• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brisket Video Pron

Nice video bro! Love the funkotorium. Brisket looks killer! Soundtrack is right on :cool:

HAHAHAHA! I loved it! Was that Rudy Ray Moore at the end?

Cool vid!

You seriously need to get a knife sharpener though........

I have been saying that for years. Of course, as I showed in the video, I was separating the brisket with the BACK of the knife.

I really notice it when I am trimming. I usually use a pizza knife with brisket and its one press down and its done. Its dull as all get out. But after 150 or so briskets a season or more,,, I could use a sharp one LOL

HAHAHAHA! I loved it! Was that Rudy Ray Moore at the end?

Since there's no way I could be confused as Dolemite (RIP) you musta confused James Brown with him at the end.

LOL

I lool like Mom's Mabley

Great video. That groove is definitely funky. What album is it off of?

I'm going to have to try a triple stack of rub next time I do brisket. I wonder if the Butt Glitter rub will be on the market soon? hmmm

Great video. That groove is definitely funky. What album is it off of?

I'm going to have to try a triple stack of rub next time I do brisket. I wonder if the Butt Glitter rub will be on the market soon? hmmm

Unreleased Cut its from my many hours of Maceo Parker videos. Its Maceo and "You know who" on Guitar playing... Make it Funky. Its an unreleased Video that has been pulled off the air because of you know who.

Butt Glitter is my background rub I use. 13 spices. Its lower in salt because I add so much salt during the process. I cut the salt down for the rubs so I have to add more for briskets and butts.

By they way, that stupid Lawreys is the Base for freakin Angleos by the way. The Bastids. Lawreys! Aint that a bitch! Make since when you think the place started making BBQ in 1957 only as a way to sell more Beer. I thought, what would they have back then.
I've wasted more time and money making things more complicated than they need to be. Lawreys! dammit. To think I spent a better part of 1983 sprinkling Lawreys on 4 Prime ribs every day at Pelicans on Restaurant Row in Dallas.

I have so much admiration for the folks that package their Rubs. So much energy and time and money. Its like putting more than your heart out there. I could never do that. I sent some to BigMista but I really have not seen if he likes it or not. In addition, if you use the wrong increments you can screw things up.

this was my first mention of the tri level - starts with Lawry's of course. I was turning peeps on to saltless Lemmon pepper because Walter Jetton used Sour Salt.

seeing these brings up old memories. I remember reading barbe-funk-whatever post before I was even a registered user here. I spent hours pouring over old posts on this site.

Back