Pics of your Booth / Setup?

Pa_BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Did a search and not really find what I am looking for maybe I missed it and someone can share a link.

I have my first event coming up, a burgerfest and trying to get ideas on how to setup my 20X20 area. I have 2 10X10 E-Z up Enterprise II tents, a 10X12 trailer and all the tables I need. I also have some banners and just looking for some inspiration on setups.

I would appreciate any pics or links to get some ideas.

Here are a couple pics of our camp...
Our prep area is in the rear...handwash station in the front...smokers behind or to the side depending on site layout.

7152768047_b7b3b6bc70_z.jpg

7006676388_3e0ffe1127_z.jpg

In the pre trailer days, my site used to look like tghe reminants of a soup kitchen after a bull ran thru it.

just set up how youre comfortable. Think of the kitchen triangle. Prep table in front, Washing to the back, supplies and coolers to the sides.

Even with the trailer int he early days it looked like a garage sale at 7-11. But now...Now we are lean mean machine. really and truly much better.

Some safety advice on setting up your area is to put up some "CAUTION" tape, plastic chain, or orange cones to rope off your pit area to keep wandering people out, especially when you are cooking. I saw two people wandering through my neighbors pit and lifting the lids on his WSM's (not cooking then) while he was away teaching a class.

If you are going to set it up like JD, make sure your tent is tall enough to clear the door on the side of your trailer. My tent is just a wee bit too short, so I have to leave a 3 ft gap between the trailer and the tent.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336422204.342289.jpg

We're a little messy and these were very large sites. But we usually use 3 easy ups in a L shape. 10x10 open area for the grills. 1 tents the living area. The other 2. Usually back of the site are the prep and wash stations.

Here are some pics of my humble abode last weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some safety advice on setting up your area is to put up some "CAUTION" tape, plastic chain, or orange cones to rope off your pit area to keep wandering people out, especially when you are cooking. I saw two people wandering through my neighbors pit and lifting the lids on his WSM's (not cooking then) while he was away teaching a class.

Thanks for lookin' out for our gear Diane!! And the use of some of that "CAUTION" tape!! :becky::becky:

Back