***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Something Stuffed" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Something Stuffed" Throwdown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Something Stuffed"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 5/22.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1276740_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]Redheart[/size]
1279167_Redheart.jpg

[size=+2]Desert Dweller[/size]
1281462_Desert_Dweller.jpg

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
1282548_BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]BBQBeaver[/size]
1282651_BBQBeaver.jpg

[size=+2]Garyclaw[/size]
1282673_Garyclaw.jpg

[size=+2]Derek[/size]
1283157_Derek.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1283181_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1283190_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Southern Smoker[/size]
1283541_Southern_Smoker.jpg

[size=+2]deathamphetamine[/size]
1283652_deathamphetamine.jpg

[size=+2]BlkJeep[/size]
1283972_BlkJeep.jpg

[size=+2]Southern Home Boy[/size]
1284078_Southern_Home_Boy.jpg

[size=+2]Amber[/size]
1284291_Amber.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1284338_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Alan in Ga[/size]
1284358_Alan_in_Ga.jpg

This was NOT an easy choice at all! This Throwdown had it all...amazing shots, killer looking food, creative and tasty dishes. There was something about that MOINK stuffed Poblano smothered in bubbly carmelized cheese that I just could not stop drooling over...

Dang Now I'm hungry, my stomach thinks my throats been cut... everything looks so good, good job all.....:clap2:

Last edited:
I'll have to think about this one, maybe I'll wait until I get hungry. Wait I am hungry, now what?

Bob got my vote, man that looks great!! Everyone did a great job, it seems in the last 6 months this has really gotten amazing!! Good job guys and gals..

Um...Chris? I do believe it's "redheart", not "redhot".:becky:
We ain't got no dogs in this hunt.

Um...Chris? I do believe it's "redheart", not "redhot".:becky:
We ain't got no dogs in this hunt.
Doh!:doh: There, now it's corrected. Thanks for pointing that out. I think the farkin' Secret Liberal Cabal got their mind rays on me before I put my hat on this morning.

I had to go with Ecode. Besides having simply incredible looking food, anyone who has a dedicated plate just for throwdowns HAS to get bumps in my book.

Doh!:doh: There, now it's corrected. Thanks for pointing that out. I think the farkin' Secret Liberal Cabal got their mind rays on me before I put my hat on this morning.
You sure you weren't wearing your Freudian Slippers? :p

Rib-eye pounded and marinated in pineapple habanero Texas Pepper Jelly with cheeze whiz Stromboli on a grill...priceless.

Alright, I got a vote and it wasn't even my own!
It was tough, but I had to go with ecode's money shot on this one :clap2:

Southern Home Boy. Pic isn't the clearest, but the prep and description had me drooling.....oh, wait, that's normal....
Inside out bacon blue cheese hot wing? Works for me!

Southern Home Boy. Pic isn't the clearest, but the prep and description had me drooling.....oh, wait, that's normal....
Inside out bacon blue cheese hot wing? Works for me!
Thanks. My photography skills stink. They really looked a lot better than that in person. They had a pretty, bright red sheen from the buffalo sauce that just didn't translate in picture. They really did look like rosebuds (flowers...not sleds...:wink:)

Back