I Pooped, I Cooked, I Ate.

Next up, crovaced packs of pre-cooked ribs and tubs of pulled pork from the Stop & Shop.

Yeah... why bother going out in the cold to press the ON button and vigorously adjusting the temp control on the FEC when you can just stay in the comfort of your kitchen and set to Power Level # 1 (lo and slow) or even better.. just use the Defrost or Popcorn setting in your GE microwave oven. :biggrin:

Yeah... why bother going out in the cold to press the ON button and vigorously adjusting the temp control on the FEC when you can just stay in the comfort of your kitchen and set to Power Level # 1 (lo and slow) or even better.. just use the Defrost or Popcorn setting in your GE microwave oven. :biggrin:

Don't forget the pellet finishing sauce. Now available in hickory, pecan, apple and mesquite.

Yes Bull... rumor has it the flames will be replaced by lightning rods.

SIDE- good catch on the finishing sauce.

hell-froze-over.jpg

What's next... a poopin' Spice or adding the auger to the Klose?

Power to the Pooper?

Next thing you know he'll be posting on Basso's forum.

I'm so disturbed I think I'll go out for McRib Sand.

Alas my world crumbles, my idol,my hero, my mentor has crossed over to the dark side.:cry::eusa_clap:eek::tongue:

Stick burner til death do I part!!:cool:

That's it, I'm done! Having heard this sad news, I'm gonna throw in the towel and boil some ribs in liquid smoke!

The worst part of Phil's POOPER is

The worst part of Phil's POOPER BBQ'er is that we won't be able to "see him" in his Wife's robe and slippers anymore:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::!:

Or maybe that is the BEST part:!::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:tongue: Sorry Phil, I tried to resist posting this but after "searching" all my back ups for a couple of hours, I just could not resist sharing with all the "newbies" on the site:shock::eusa_clap:wink::!:

Phil's wife snapped and posted this PRON a long while back for us to enjoy, much to his surprise, at least that is what I remember, enjoy :p:!:

Attachments

• DSCN0346.JPG
    DSCN0346.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCN0347.JPG
    DSCN0347.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 171
Hmmm...no pooper pron pics...didn't happen! :twisted:

That's it, I'm done! Having heard this sad news, I'm gonna throw in the towel and boil some ribs in liquid smoke!

Um Gary, doesn't your lastest smoker acquision have an electrical plug attached to it? :wink:

Um Gary, doesn't your lastest smoker acquision have an electrical plug attached to it? :wink:
Yes it does and I'll put the boiled ribs w/liquid smoke in that thing after they're done boiling.:icon_sick

Back