Assassin Smoker - Final Thoughts

They do make semi-pnuematics that look just like the big pnuematics. Never worry about air pressure

I had the large Assassin with the casters :)sad:...I wish I still had it!). If you're only going to be on smooth surfaces they're ok but I wished I would have had the large tires put on mine. Across the grass was impossible and even on my flagstone porch it was a pain. If it's smooth concrete...no probs! BTW....u will love the Assassin!

I think i know where that smoker went....and I agree, I wish you would have ordered it with Pneumatics. It is impossible to roll it in the grass. Ive almost turned it over twice because it came off my plywood path. Cooks like a dream though.

I think i know where that smoker went....and I agree, I wish you would have ordered it with Pneumatics. It is impossible to roll it in the grass. Ive almost turned it over twice because it came off my plywood path. Cooks like a dream though.

Hey man....hope ur enjoying her! I do miss her!!!

Well, I pulled the trigger. My Assassin has been ordered. The wheels are still an unknown. Robin said she was going to try and find a good tire to put on it. She told me they have been less than happy with some of the pneumatic tires they have used in the past. I'll post pics of the new smoker in about 6 weeks. Fire engine red....

I know. Most of the summer will be gone by the time it arrives. Can't be helped, I guess. From what I read, the wait is still shorter than the wait for a Stumps.

If the summer is over when you get it, I would get really excited......this thing rock n rolls in the cold.

Back