*** 2018 Chicago Area Brethren Summer Gathering - ILFO, IAFO, INFO, WIFO, MIFO or anyone :) - Saturday, August 11, 2018

If you need hotel locations let me know, I live about 10 min from where the bash is being held.

Thanks Jon. It looks like I might be able to make this now. What are the least expensive hotels in the area?

Ron, you can add me to the list. I can bring fresh Iowa sweet corn with the butter. I think I will make a street corn mix too. Is there something else I can bring?

Ron, you can add me to the list. I can bring fresh Iowa sweet corn with the butter. I think I will make a street corn mix too. Is there something else I can bring?

Sounds good Bryan! The corn sounds great! Is Neotrout and hie crew are coming they usually have some hom ebrewed beer, but it wouldn’t hurt to bring whatever you like to drink just in case :-D

I found a Red Roof for $53 a night. I booked a room for Friday and Saturday for that price. This will be great. I can bring some local breed that you can't get I IL.

I found a Red Roof for $53 a night. I booked a room for Friday and Saturday for that price. This will be great. I can bring some local breed that you can't get I IL.

Hey Dave (T&S BBQ) where are you guys staying this year? Closer to O'Hare so we can all hang out with Bryan on Friday night?

Sorry Bryan, missed your post. Let me know if anyone is doing anything Friday night, I should be around. I'm in Bensenville, right next to share.

Good morning!

Shagdog has a family event that may keep him away, so we will likely not have the Shirley. I am bring the PK360. What other cooking space will we have?

...ron

1200 N Frontage Rd, Arlington Heights IL 600741. It is about 10 miles north of the park.

Hey Dave (T&S BBQ) where are you guys staying this year? Closer to O'Hare so we can all hang out with Bryan on Friday night?

I sent David and Nancy a PM and haven’t heard back.

I will figure out a way to get one of my Weber 22" there.

I don't need it, but will anyone need an 18" WSM to use?

I'm looking to do filipino BBQ, maybe some Korean BBQ. That's all meat sticks with higher heat grilling.

I like 3 things. Asian. Hot. And Fast!

Thanks Bill! I am looking forward to the Filipino and maybe Korean BBQ!

BTW, I am planning on roasting coffee on Thursday evening, so if you want a bag, please let me know by then.

Back