• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Results Snowshoe Grilling Challenge

L

Lakeside Smoker

Overall:

GC Heritage Foods
RGC I Smell Smoke!!!
3rd Lakeside Smokers
4th Q Haven
5th Transformer BBQ

Strip Steak:

1st Heritage Foods
2nd Sweet Chicken
3rd Insane Swine BBQ
4th I Que
5th Transformer BBQ

Pork Tenderloin:

1st Heritage Foods
2nd I Smell Smoke!!!
3rd Lakeside Smokers
4th Beverage Brothers
5th Sweet Chicken

Sausage Fatty:

1st Q Haven
2nd Transformer BBQ
3rd East Meets West
4th Shoe City Smokers
5th Lakeside Smokers

Chef’s Choice:

1st Lakeside Smokers
2nd Transformer BBQ
3rd Q Haven
4th Heritage Foods
5th I Smell Smoke!!!

Lakeside, thanks for posting this! But could you do me a favor and correct my team name for me? I'm not sure why Gary didn't correct it on the official roster when I told him he had it wrong, but it's East Meats West, not Meets.

On a side note, nice job...when I grow up, I wanna be like you!!! In the BBQ contest world that is!!!

Dave, there were 24 teams total.

Tim
East Meats West BBQ

Once again, a great time was had by all. We couldnt have asked for better weather or support.
Congrats to the winners and everyone who heard their name called!

I want to sincerely thank all the teams, judges, contest officials, sponsors and guests.

Thanks to all of you we managed to raise over 200 lbs of donations and almost $1000 for the Abington Food Pantry!! This will allow them to buy almost $10000 worth of food when they go to the Greater Boston Food Bank!

Like they always do, the members of our BBQ family give back...

Mikey B and Kris of Lakeside Smokers won the 50/50 raffle and immediately turned around and donated the whole $200 BACK to the Food Pantry...

Steve, Charlie, Doug and Carlotta of I Smell Smoke wins Reserve Grand and immediately turns around and donates it back to the Food Pantry...

Robbie Richter and Dick Westhaver of Heritage Foods wins Grand and also donates back to the Food Pantry.

I am damn proud to call these people my friends. Again and again they step up to the plate, especially when charity is involved.
This is just one of the many reasons that I am again proud to be a member of the New England BBQ Society!

Thank you all so much. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Michelle,

Thanks for putting on such a great event!!! It was a great way to get started in my first run in the world of competition BBQ!!!

Tim
East Meats West BBQ

Lakeside, thanks for posting this! But could you do me a favor and correct my team name for me? I'm not sure why Gary didn't correct it on the official roster when I told him he had it wrong, but it's East Meats West, not Meets.

The edit window is 6 hours after a post is posted. After that a mod has to change it.

-Mike

Back