Got Egg'd into trying Plowboys Yardbird.

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Got some Yardbird rub while exchanging Brotherly love with HoDeDo. Been wanting to try it so no day better than the present.
IMG_2896.jpg

Your chicken is listing, Norco. :-D

I bought a bottle of Yardbird a while ago and so far I have only used it on beef :oops:. Maybe I should try it on chicken.

Was sitting here posting and smelled some not so pleasent smell. Looked around to see if puppy left something for daughter. Couldn't spot anything, checked shoes, nothing. Then spotted arm, where hair used to be! Backdraft mod. Been warned by many. Had to learn it for myself!

That stuff is not good at all. Pm me and I will send you an address so it can be disposed of properly!!! Do NOT use it!!! It will create a major problem for you!!!

How hot is the rub? A little bit of heat that you kinda feel, or straight out run for a glass of water hot? I have been thinking about giving it a try.

gotcha!

that bird looks kinda raw still :biggrin:

Temp got away from me. No close ups today.
IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

Was still tasty. Skin did not last, everyone loved Plowboys taste.

Norco, the Yardbird is some good chit brother. That is all I use on the chix now. Good stuff!!! Never used on beef but need to try that.

Good lookin eats Pat!! But how did the Yardbird taste? Pretty good looking bird for one that got away from ya!

Tasted great. That's why there is no skin, wife and daughter pealed it off and devoured it. Breats side has more "character" :cool:. It disappeared just as well. Thanks again Andy. You got another fan Todd!

I use it on Chicken and Ribs, similar to what i made at PK'S class. I'll let Todd make for me. :icon_sleepy

Dang...I need to get me some of that...No excuses, hell he lives about 4 miles from me!!!

Back