M

miamirick

gonna have a nice all day smoke tomorrow

ill start with some blueberry thighs
then a few gizzards
and a nice roast for dinner
look at the deal from winn dixie on that roast

Last edited by a moderator:
the blueberry yogurt actually stains the thigh meat blue! also adds a nice sweet flavor to the meat gives a whole new meaning to the thin blue it will come out with a blue smoke ring

Do you wipe the yogurt off when you go to cook them?

the blueberry yogurt actually stains the thigh meat blue! also adds a nice sweet flavor to the meat gives a whole new meaning to the thin blue it will come out with a blue smoke ring

My siblings and I used to fight over who would get the gizzard when I was a kid when my Mom cooked chicken, so that looks intriguing. THe blue berry chicken is interesting too. Can't wait to see the results.

I am sure the yogurt does a nice job tenderizing the chicken too. Much like buttermilk, the acids and enzymes do nice work on the meat. Can't wait for the cooked picks.

no i jut put them straight from the bag into my form pan and into the smoker ill show pics tomorrow

I would like to know more about what you call "blue thighs" sounds very interesting:suspicious: keep us posted!

Great deal on that roast, did notice that everything else is from Publix :)

I like that yogurt marinade, blueberry sounds good!

blueberry yoghurt marinade, fantastic!

That looks so good I'm going to give it a go.

Thanks for sharing.

That is interesting. Can't wait for the finished shots:-D. I must confess that I might be stealing that one:thumb:

thats a lot of meat off that little lizard. hehe
but seriously, the food looks great.

Last edited:
dude that is pimp indeed right there I dont care who you are you have to LOVE that blueberry thigh...
I am all over that... how were they by the way?

thanks shiz the blueberry is a great marinade the thighs were extra tasty

Consider the blueberry thighs idea stolen. I've got a pack in the freezer I was trying to decide how to cook.

Bluberry yogurt seems like a great idea.. What about cherry yogurt with a nice cherry rub.. my little mind is working over time now....

Back