View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #206
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : jeanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnucklHed BBQ View Post
LMAO Chambers... "Pills are good, pills are good!" I wish I had my own holiday... *sniff*

I stumbled upon CG's blog looking for drum smokers on the googler... for days and weeks afterward I was all consumed by the wonders and miracles I had been witness to... My eyes started to get that watery feeling you get when you get smoke in them, what's that called??
I could tell it was time to shut the fark up about it when my wife started to get a little "funny" whenever I mentioned "that blog" I had found on the interweb.
It probably didn't help at all when I told her that it looked like I'd have to be making a "business trip" to OK for a few days...

And just when I think I'm getting over my obsession (is there a stronger word I can insert here?) Jeanie goes and posts some more magical pron.

To Nolesfan - If Jeanine posted pics of a wild Unicorn riding on the back of "Nessie" that she had roped out on the prarie while looking for leprichauns and snipes I would believe it! Glad you saw the wisdom of an appology, a welcome is always better with an open hand than with a clenched fist. Hope to see some of your pron laiden threads some time!

I didn't think I would be able to finish reading this thread, it seemed like the posts were comming faster than I could read em'!

Jeanie - Thanks as always for inspiring this ding-dong to create better food.
Ryan, Thank you! I remember meeting you through my blog. It's been a pleasure visiting with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashmont View Post
You hit that mail on the head! This is our deer camp! All but my Uncle are hunters. On Saturday night after dark we have an original turkey dinner with my Uncle. Your right its not just about the hunting. Then to the back porch with beer or three and us to solving the worlds problem. This past year we were cracking up so much got about a 10 min non stop belly laugh going. Man that hurt.

Ash... You know what I'm talkin' about! I bet you have a great time at deer camp too. Thank you!! and Thank you for the pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster View Post
Jeanie, I'm sorry that I've missed this one for the last couple of days...

Before I give you the only compliment I can (same complement I give Rick), check your PM's....

"Jeanie, you suck"

Jeanie, by now I think you may have realized that we do put you up on a pedestal. I hope that you also see that we are more than willing to surround it and protect it as well. I’ve said it before and I’m proud to say it again… You’re one of our own… Like it or not…

(P.S. I guess I can stop looking in my mail box for the pig roast invite… Bummer….)
Back atcha Jeff! I do not want to be on a pedestal, but am glad you all are here for me. Now if I could quit trying to spell Brethren and Sistren as Brethren and Cistern. (it's a country thing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendriver View Post
that plate say's you really PIGGED OUT no pun intended. that guy that's got all them mexican recipe books and restaurants and sauces on the store shelves has got a good recipe for them underground pigs. I love his books.
Greendriver, I tried to get a bit of everything on that plate for a photo... but I missed the garlic bread. and the pies.... and olives... and no I didn't eat it all. I'm not sure of who you mean. Would it be Rick Bayless?
I've not checked out his books but will.
Thank you!

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote