Confirmed Payment The Dirty Dozen Brethren Pack ** afremaniii for 201.37 **

I don't dare raise my own bid, but I'm sure someone else will with those two fantastic goodies added in to the already sweet pot!!

A Spicewine hat and t-shirt to go along with the $50.00 sticker. As nice as it was I got hosed on dropping out.
Larry, you've already surpassed your original and add on's....

I think it's only right that you get to join in.... In fact, I've got a razor with your name on it if you want to come play with the big boys! :mrgreen::eek::mrgreen::eek:

(Did you ever notice that the smile faces never have hair?)

$201.37. Plus $50 anonymous donation and the last bidder gets all of the stuff. Any objections?

$201.37. Plus $50 anonymous donation and the last bidder gets all of the stuff. Any objections?

Wow, you must have one hell of a head of hair to go to this length to save it!! As good as ole Billy Ray used to have?

I wouldn't object to getting a package like this for nothing, but will still make a $200 donation in addition to your "winning bid" if there are no other objections to your plan.

Wow, you must have one hell of a head of hair to go to this length to save it!! As good as ole Billy Ray used to have?

I wouldn't object to getting a package like this for nothing, but will still make a $200 donation in addition to your "winning bid" if there are no other objections to your plan.

Ah, sorry. I meant if we reduce your winning bid by .02 I'd make an anonymous donation of $50 bringing the total to $251.37 and you get all of the stuff. I'm filming another grilling video in two weeks and don't know what my head would look like bald. That work for everyone?

Ah, sorry. I meant if we reduce your winning bid by .02 I'd make an anonymous donation of $50 bringing the total to $251.37 and you get all of the stuff. I'm filming another grilling video in two weeks and don't know what my head would look like bald. That work for everyone?

Ok, I get it now. I'm fine with it.

Here's a better idea Clint. You keep your $50 bucks I accept Mr Sawdust Guys bid for $300 on the I Smell Smoke/Team Agave competition pack and you shave your damn head. I'll let you wait until after you film your grilling video.

Here's a better idea Clint. You keep your $50 bucks I accept Mr Sawdust Guys bid for $300 on the I Smell Smoke/Team Agave competition pack and you shave your damn head. I'll let you wait until after you film your grilling video.

I'll kick in another $50 if Clint is willing to accept this logical and generous proposition. Do it for Guy, Clint!

Sounds like a plan.

Let me just say Brothers and Sisters, this auction has been amazing. It has far exceeded my wildest expectations. I want to thank each and everyone of you who contributed in any way to this. That includes the donaters, the bidders, the shills :eek:, and the taunters. Benefit auctions are more fun when taunting is involved, and we had a fair share of it. Great job!! I think that it was all good natured and hopefully no one was offended. This is all for a great cause, and you are great people for stepping up and helping out. I applaud you. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:icon_cool

Are you going to Hudson Valley ? I'm sure we kind find a volunteer there to do the honors ?

I will not, but will be in new holland the following week with you. Do the amish have anything against sacrificial shavings?

Payment made via paypal. confirmation #7YN335424P704312S.

I'm proud to take part in this auction and feel lucky to have won. Thanks to everyone that has donated items to help raise money for this blessed little girl.

Aubrey

Payment made via paypal. confirmation #7YN335424P704312S.

I'm proud to take part in this auction and feel lucky to have won. Thanks to everyone that has donated items to help raise money for this blessed little girl.

Aubrey

Thanks Aubrey. :icon_cool

Back