View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:10 AM   #1
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob
Default Some Burrito and Father's Day Pron!

Took the kids to Bonnie's Café. They are known for their Super Wraps........AKA Big Arse Burritos!

I had the chile verde and the kids split the bbq brisket......with beans!
Plastic fork for reference!

Now the Dad's Day Pron! First off, gotta thank Mrs. Brisket for buying the goodies. She said............"What you want, Babe?" Well, that got me a killer dinner and even better dessert!
Shrimp, some tail........LOBSTER tail, and nice T-Bone courtesy of the guys at La Estrella Meat Market. These steaks were farking intense! Some cebollitas.

Almost looks like VALENTINE'S DAY! A T-Bone HEART!

Why I LOVE my KETTLES and why I'd kill you if you tried to take em! All cooked on one Kettle with some Mexican Lump Mesquite coal we bought at the meat market. That zucch is from the garden!

Nice big Texas marinaded sirloin for the kids. La Estrella has two marinades. Tejas and California. I'm a Tejas kinda guy!

Shrimpees as my daughter says!

Oh yeah, I forgot. Had some lobster tails and assperagus! My daughter too!

Steak on stand by.......

My plate...............I'm a lucky Man! Thanks to Mrs. Brisket and my kids for making it another great one! Every day is Father's Day!
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->