Holy Pork! Pig Shots on the Egg

Really great idea. Adding the pepper is a must for me, but I bet they taste amazing without. OH Yes!

Eeeeewwww.....those look really gross!:crazy:

JK.....BRILLIANT! Thanks for posting this!:thumb:

I'd love to take credit, but as mentioned, I stole, er... borrowed the idea. :icon_blush:

"Plagiarize! Let no one else's work evade your eyes!" :becky:

10 Brethren points if you know the source of that quote (no Google or other search sites).

This is pure genius! For my taste buds, I would swap remove the cream cheese and fill it with a diced fresh jalapeno and chedder blend. Or keep the cream cheese and put nothing else with it.

I love this idea!

Thank goodness for plagiarism. 95% of my BBQ skills are ripped off from the Brethren. The other 5% is eating, and I've had 43 years of experience doing that.

I tried these tonight (told you I would!). I just sprinkled the brown sugar, thinking they would be too sweet. Now I'm thinking a little more sugar would not have been bad. Jalapeno would have been good as well. I did sprinkle them with Butt Rub.
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTE2LTAwNDQ2LmpwZw.jpg

They were really good. Thanks 71-South!

Those look great. I'd say mine ended up with about a teaspoon of brown sugar each. When done, the brown sugar wasn't overpowering at all - more like an accent. Weird.

thanks for sharing! Look forward to making these farkers sometime soon!

I have got to make some of these!:hungry: I'm thinking the jalapeno route as well. Maybe a jalapeno slice on top of the sausage, then the cheese. Really...there is a lot of potential here.

Oooooooo! The possibilities are endless and my mouth is watering profusely....thanks, got to try these!

"Many have eaten here, few have died"

I have got to make some of these!:hungry: I'm thinking the jalapeno route as well. Maybe a jalapeno slice on top of the sausage, then the cheese. Really...there is a lot of potential here.

:thumb:Agree. Thanks for sharing.

There is always room on the smoker for some new snacks :thumb: I'll have to try these soon.

Back