Meat in Northern NJ?

Smoke in NJ

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Any good leads on finding a good supply of meat for smoking in NNJ. Specifically, at the moment, I'm looking for pork bellies and pork butt. (Brisket would next. I'm guessing the ribs at Costco will do me well enough.)

Google suggested finding pork bellies in Asian markets. I visited one the other day but the price seemed to high?

Suggestions? (I'm going to look at Costco, Clifton, and Fairway Market, Paramus.)

(I have some time to search. Ordered a WSM a couple of days ago.)

But do they have Pork Bellies?? I have looked at the two RD near me and they never seem to have any prok bellies.

Are you associated with a business? It doesn't look like memberships are available to the common man.

They should have everything at RD. U need a business to go

However if u join KCBS at kcbs.us then u can go with passes from the membership benefits. That's what I do

Restaurant Depot is in Secaucus and only 5 Mins. from Hoboken.
There is a BJ in North Bergen which is also very close to you.

I usually go to Rest. Depot.

Join KCBS and you can get into RD as many times as you like. It's like a BBQers candy store. They always have a nice selection of full packers and I get my ribs by the case.

Any good leads on finding a good supply of meat for smoking in NNJ. Specifically, at the moment, I'm looking for pork bellies and pork butt. (Brisket would next. I'm guessing the ribs at Costco will do me well enough.)

Google suggested finding pork bellies in Asian markets. I visited one the other day but the price seemed to high?

Suggestions? (I'm going to look at Costco, Clifton, and Fairway Market, Paramus.)

(I have some time to search. Ordered a WSM a couple of days ago.)

Restraunt Depot is my place of choice, other than that I visit BJ's and Sam's Club.

http://www.restaurantdepot.com/Misc/locations.aspx#northeast
New Jersey / New York
Blauvelt, NY
Bohemia (Long Island), NY
Buffalo,NY
Farmingdale, NY
Garden City, NY
Maspeth(Queens), NY
Mount Vernon, NY

Port Chester OPENING 4th Qtr 2011

Secaucus, NJ
South Hackensack, NJ
South Plainfield, NJ
Union, NJ
Pennsauken, NJ
Pine Brook, NJ

Amish market in Flemington is great. They sell happily sell belly if you ask. And their ribs are incredibly meaty.

Back