Throwdown total update post

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
JD or anyone with some time on there hands would it be possible for someone to put together a thread that has all the winners of the throwdowns with maybe a pic,there name and the recipe so that we know who has won and what there recipe was all in one post. I think it would be cool to see them all together. Ithink it would be a great last of the year update thread.

JD or anyone with some time on there hands would it be possible for someone to put together a thread that has all the winners of the throwdowns with maybe a pic,there name and the recipe so that we know who has won and what there recipe was all in one post. I think it would be cool to see them all together. Ithink it would be a great last of the year update thread.

That is a great idea. I would love take another look at all the dishes and get the recipes.

If you don't mind I would like to add something to your idea that I have been thinking about this last week but just never posted it. What about an "INVITATIONAL" throwdown? That meaning that all the previous winners in 2008 have a championship throwdown. Continue with the ones like they are. (I plan on getting in a few sometime) BUT have one with only past winners. The category could be a specific dish or since it is the championship leave it wide open to the cook. Same rules apply though.

Now theres another good idea. We just gotta find someone who has time to go through all the old throwdown posts. I know I don't have the time right now or I would.

You guys feel free to knock yourselves out...I've got all I want to handle just doing the weekly throwdowns...:lol::lol::lol:

If noon Volunteers within the next ten I'll Piece it together. Recipes will have to come from the winners and posted in the thread.

Excellent idea though.

Back