• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown - VOTE*** (Quality, On-Topic *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either that or
SPGRP_435543.jpg

:becky:

OK Paul. Funny funny. Ha ha. Farker.:tsk:

I just couldn't resist stuff crust pizza with a rib served by a Ninja Squirrel. That looked way to good and goes perfectly with a Fattie Stein...:-D

Fark!
Just got on to post my entry and missed the farking thing, I'm a day out!
Farking seventies...and the eighties...farrrk

I already allowed groundhog66's late entry. It's morning out there, correct? Although...it's Tuesday morning...right?

Hmmm...

I'm in a pretty good mood since BBQ Grail gave me super MOINK powers. I might still allow it. You have already missed out on a lot of votes though. Your call.

I already allowed groundhog66's late entry. It's morning out there, correct? Although...it's Tuesday morning...right?

Hmmm...

I'm in a pretty good mood since BBQ Grail gave me super MOINK powers. I might still allow it. You have already missed out on a lot of votes though. Your call.
Yes please Chris.
I always score low anyway, not a problem dude, if you are up for it? Entry shot- you choose?
Pizza3Slice_zpse9388ef6.jpg
Pizza3offtheBSK_zpsb37e62da.jpg

I had to vote for the one that screamed out,"eat me"
That went to jmoney7269 .
was a hard choice though,some very nice looking grub

Well, I'm definitely a thin crust guy, so that narrows it down. I definitely have a preference for traditional toppings, so that again narrows it down. I have no doubt Bob's crust was good, but I have no idea what the toppings were. Buccaneer, you were most definitely in the running, but you lost me with your choice of toppings.

Sooooo.....I've narrowed it down to boogiesnap, and myself. It would be far too east to vote for myself, but I know how awesome it tasted.

Well crap. If I'da known late entries were allowed like this, I would have entered my BBQ Spaghetti Pizza.

I was this close (fingers held about an inch apart) to doing a Spaghetti BBQ Pizza and even for the Italian TD. I guess great minds think alike and sometimes I get the same thought too. :becky:

Back